Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these cunts are absolute crackpots. Try just being happy and loving yourself without posting about it.

Walk the runway? What is he even going on about?
If only they realised they're not trying to convince Joe public, it's really themselves.

The sooner these influencers fade out the better 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t you need to send photos of your face to skin&me? Laughing at the poor person who had to deal with Marion’s crater pores, “fine lines” and tomato red coupon.
Question is, did he send unfiltered photos and did he pout and do the ✌ like a teenage lassie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Don’t you need to send photos of your face to skin&me? Laughing at the poor person who had to deal with Marion’s crater pores, “fine lines” and tomato red coupon.
Question is, did he send unfiltered photos and did he pout and do the ✌ like a teenage lassie.
Diagnosis too much salt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If your doing business deals in one of the most exclusive members club in London and your coming home and doing your own bleep washings I think you need to employ a cleaner to manage the bleep washings for you
I might dm Marion. Oh wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right Ma lovelies, it’s ma Friday at work coz ahv goat a long weekend so am up, matchy matchy in 22 different colours and mop leg kicking ma way doon the runway! #treatit #goodtaemasel

Hope youse aw huv the best weekend, Al no be oan much so catch up oan Monday.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Right Ma lovelies, it’s ma Friday at work coz ahv goat a long weekend so am up, matchy matchy in 22 different colours and mop leg kicking ma way doon the runway! #treatit #goodtaemasel

Hope youse aw huv the best weekend, Al no be oan much so catch up oan Monday.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Ur youse gawn tae Elderslie fur a lunch courtesy oaf yer clients, then hawf day in Edinburgh fur a bowl oaf not just any auld soup, but M&S soup, then a Sunday reset by eating joabby cake? #lifeofaninfluencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I almost, ALMOST, want the wee bleep tae get some dollar fram that app just so he can get a mortgage and move.

The repossession jurneh would be amazing when it all went tits up, as it inevitably would wae her.
[/QUOTE
Who the duck does he think he is talking to? Do him a favour and get in the fresh air?
witch I live in the bleeping countryside, that’s ma life.
Today I went to do a business deal all by myself on the train to London at one of the most exclusive members only clubs with government members from Sri Lanka. I had fine dining and silver service. Smell the wealth. However…… I then came home changed 3 loads of bleeping bedding and did my bleep washings and a general tidy. Walked my dog and did my daughters homework.
So duck your bleeping advice up your stupid, useless arse. The strangers you patronise aren’t all dumb as duck losers like you!!!!
I don’t think Mario can quite comprehend that anyone else has done better than him in life. Fresh air? He don’t know what fresh air is. I don’t think he’s ever seen fields, trees, smelt freshly cut grass. I see it every day when I take my dog out for a walk, she’s got better lungs than his smog infested airways.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was thinking about oor wee Maz last night. He's lead such a sheltered life. He's never had the excitement of getting the keys to his first flat, never experienced a Driving Test. Never been on an absolutely incredible holiday. No Wedding to think back on. No wains to enjoy. Never the absolute joy of buying a brand new car.

All this tit he is spouting we've all done and do on a regular basis.

Its so sad. He's genuinely wasted the best years of his life but he's exactly where he should be, aye son you keep telling yourself that

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I was thinking about oor wee Maz last night. He's lead such a sheltered life. He's never had the excitement of getting the keys to his first flat, never experienced a Driving Test. Never been on an absolutely incredible holiday. No Wedding to think back on. No wains to enjoy. Never the absolute joy of buying a brand new car.

Its so sad. He's genuinely wasted the best years of his life but he's exactly where he should be, aye son you keep telling yourself that
He's got that £4 neon yellow pepper decoration though xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Huv we seen the vase yet hens ? Ave been cruising roon the canaries so may have missed the unveiling.. smell the wealth whilst monzo skips aroon the streets of Beirut paisley so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25

But hen…do ye have multiple hot drink stashuns? It’s like a grown up play kitchen. My big, spacious kitchen with lots of natural light and filled with laughs with my husband and children disnae hae that. Fummin im am

• Haha
  • Heart
Huv we seen the vase yet hens ? Ave been cruising roon the canaries so may have missed the unveiling.. smell the wealth whilst monzo skips aroon the streets of Beirut paisley so aye
She's keeping it for the new concrete slab reveal ma lovelie #iydkgtk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m new to this lunatic and have fallen down a hole reading thread 42 …I’ve died several deaths reading this absolute bampot’s 38th birthday shindig😂😂😂 never ever in my life have I come so close to pishing my knickers……..absolute gold medal standard everyone of you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m new to this lunatic and have fallen down a hole reading thread 42 …I’ve died several deaths reading this absolute bampot’s 38th birthday shindig😂😂😂 never ever in my life have I come so close to pishing my knickers……..absolute gold medal standard everyone of you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Welcome to your bespoke new journey with the baroness of Beirut herself, I, Mario.
Sit doon and get some class. Or do we stand tall noo, I don't know. But make yourself comfortable and enjoy ma lovely. 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Awww enjoy. Mario's thread is the funniest on Tattle. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw hen! Welcome! You’re in fae such a treat. Just when you think he can’t get anymare pathetic, he goes and proves us rang!

PS (or PA as Maz once said) he’s no actually a parody account….. I know, none of us can believe it either

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Welcome hen. Bring your friends or any of Mario's ex followers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome to your bespoke new journey with the baroness of Beirut herself, I, Mario.
Sit doon and get some class. Or do we stand tall noo, I don't know. But make yourself comfortable and enjoy ma lovely. 💎🥔
Baroness of Beirut needs to be the new thread title. I am clutching my beak 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
You need to go and get to know the highlights on our martins insta my lovely. You are in for a treat hen, factual. mwah mwah tonsa love xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.