Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's learnt a new skill, he is now SSS with his bed changing trick.

Why has he laid his scarf on tha bed :p

He likes to mix his skincare treatments...

View attachment 2067230
View attachment 2067231
View attachment 2067232
View attachment 2067233
View attachment 2067234
He’s an absolute fanny, that skin & me stuff is supposed to only be used with the other two products they send you. Using it alongside random other bits of skincare has high chance of it irritating your skin. As usual he’s probs just got it coz he’s seen it on Instagram and he’s not actually read anything aboot it. bleeping walloper !

Reactions: 25
He can say what he wants, but all these pictures of him and Derek looking happy for the gram is because we've dragged Domboi out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Madge hen if ye dinae ken that’s oor scary mahari from the nauld, face like a meltit welly hen so aye!!!!! 👌🏽
*Barry not mahari
---
If Marion went abroad it wud huv tae be a place with a British pub so no tae upset his delicate stomach, beige food oanly wi an extra helping of salt. Dae they recognize shart cairds abroad, ah hope no and he sharts himsel' in the cludgie queue. #deserved
A wee bespoke "le pasaporte de mierda"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So weird they go to bed so early! Like a couple of old ladies. My kiddo only goes to bed slightly earlier than them! Even when my other half and me nip up for a bit of sexy time, it’s still only a bit earlier than we usually would! I like an early night as much as the next person, but bed at 8:30 for two grown adults who do nothing all day is just so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The questions will be -

how do you cope with the trolls?
how do you cope with people being homophobic?
how is your house so tidy whilst you hold down a full time job?

All the same shite he talks about everytime.
Plus - not a question but I just find you such an inspiration, you’re so wonderful blah blah blah 🤮

ETA littered with grammatical and spelling mistakes…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least we know if his safe place burns to the ground it’s due to the friction from the polyester jammies.
---
And who is bleeping taking a selfie in their bed before they goto sleep?
Just be grateful they urni naked, as although Marion owns hunners of Shein jammies he's already revealed he sleeps in the scud. Which explains the daily sheet change. 🤢
---
The questions will be -

how do you cope with the trolls?
how do you cope with people being homophobic?
how is your house so tidy whilst you hold down a full time job?

All the same shite he talks about everytime.
Or the usual ...this isnae a question Marion, ah just hud tae say yer an inspiration tae loads of folk here, keep being youse and spine bright 💎

With Marion saying he's received hunners oaf messages jist like that. 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I see Marions brother was at Clubland last night so it looks like Marion has been demotivated from dog sitting duties.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can somebody please help me understand the point of spending around £7 for a bottle of pressurised water?? I've read some reviews where people have said it's good for cooling down in a heatwave or setting make up, neither of which are applicable to Marion right now. A fool and his money etc....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like a Benidorm gal to me, (never been,) but Thailand would not suit at all. Can you just imagine?
Thailand is my favourite place in the whole world. Could you imagine that ugly fat fucker over there. Even 12 hrs with him on the plane would be too much. I'd open the door mid flight my lovely - no debates my lovely xoox

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thailand is my favourite place in the whole world. Could you imagine that ugly fat fucker over there. Even 12 hrs with him on the plane would be too much. I'd open the door mid flight my lovely - no debates my lovely xoox
And mine... don't want the likes of him do we? How would he ever get all his potions and lotions through airport security anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here. He wouldn't be able to stand the heat, that's a fact. Can you imagine him around one of the night food markets? I think he would die of shock at the thought of eating fried insects (which are actually really tasty if you're brave enough!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fuckin hell, Needed a trigger warning before the pic of those teeth. fancy showing that at lunch time 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.