Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy T H U R A D A Y ma lovelies.
Hope you'se are aww well..
What a surprise, fatty sharted the bed... x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but who changes their flairs cleaner with the seasons? Am I doing something wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@DollyTheLamb sorry tae go oaf topic, kin ah jist say ah luv yer profile pichure. If Jack Nicholson's joker and Jeffrey Dahmer hud a wean then it wud be the spit oaf your pichure. #fact
Madge hen if ye dinae ken that’s oor scary mahari from the nauld, face like a meltit welly hen so aye!!!!! 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Take him back WHERE? He almost certainly listened to that music when it was released in his bedroom either at his parents house or his aunts? Is he saying he heard it when he was clubbing in Ibiza or something? Stupid little toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Take him back WHERE? He almost certainly listened to that music when it was released in his bedroom either at his parents house or his aunts? Is he saying he heard it when he was clubbing in Ibiza or something? Stupid little toad.
Take him back tae castlevecchis two weeks ago where they played it over the tinny sound system while he inhaled his pickled onions hen

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sometimes I click on random threads on here and just read about someone I have no idea about, can you imagine someone doing that with this thread? We’ve got our ain language. Factual, nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sometimes I click on random threads on here and just read about someone I have no idea about, can you imagine someone doing that with this thread? We’ve got our ain language. Factual, nae debates
That's how I found this thread! I don't comment a lot because I'm not half as witty as most of you. Marion is something else for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma luvlies, do we think this is the year fur a wee abroad jurnee? Ahm honestly so investeted ✨

- The jurnee tae the airport on the bus wae the new sootcase
- 6am treatit breakfast with a pint fur wee Deek so he doesn’t cry oan the plane
- Marion dancing doon the aisle tae Jess Glynn obvs
- Or mibbes he’ll be Ayrshire loyal and go tae Prestwick, so we’ll get a jurnee wae that small business Ryanair
- Marion sharting herself at 30000ft and destroying the onboard facilities
- Bespoke onboard tapas tray fur lunch
- Picture fae the plane door telling us it’s ho-at wae Marion in his woodlouse co-at
- Getting turned away at the border as Marion’s no got parental permission tae take Deek abroad

Martin, if ye want tae save yer dying page, look nae further than a trip tae that place abroad! We’d all watch! So aye! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ma luvlies, do we think this is the year fur a wee abroad jurnee? Ahm honestly so investeted ✨

- The jurnee tae the airport on the bus wae the new sootcase
- 6am treatit breakfast with a pint fur wee Deek so he doesn’t cry oan the plane
- Marion dancing doon the aisle tae Jess Glynn obvs
- Or mibbes he’ll be Ayrshire loyal and go tae Prestwick, so we’ll get a jurnee wae that small business Ryanair
- Marion sharting herself at 30000ft and destroying the onboard facilities
- Bespoke onboard tapas tray fur lunch
- Picture fae the plane door telling us it’s ho-at wae Marion in his woodlouse co-at
- Getting turned away at the border as Marion’s no got parental permission tae take Deek abroad

Martin, if ye want tae save yer dying page, look nae further than a trip tae that place abroad! We’d all watch! So aye! 💎
Good lord, can you imagine being stuck on a flight with him screeching behind you? I think I would have to pop several sedatives just to get through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clutching ma bespoke beak at that! That's how ah feel when ah watch Scottish TikTok and ah'm Scoattish 🥴 #fact
---
That's how I found this thread! I don't comment a lot because I'm not half as witty as most of you. Marion is something else for sure.
Read the wiki for sum Marionisms and get tae ken and join in ma lovelie 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.