Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. He wouldn't be able to stand the heat, that's a fact. Can you imagine him around one of the night food markets? I think he would die of shock at the thought of eating fried insects (which are actually really tasty if you're brave enough!)
The thai people would look at him like he was an exhibit in the zoo with the state of his hair my lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's put 'Not an Ad' on the jump scare teef photo but didn't he get his dentures gifted? He certainly didn't pay for them himsel.

Pull the other one Maz it's got bells oan! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's not an influencer though. Never once have I thought "Oh, I must buy that because Mario says so!". He's got such delusions. If anything it would put me off using a product if he was in any way affiliated because he's such an awful person. Same with the rest of that mob (Hinch, Glam Fairy etc). They're all just awful, awful people. I don't know what it is about them (and don't think I'm being snobby) but it's all just so incredibly tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“You all know how I love my skincare”, the look of his skin would say otherwise. bleep needs a gallon of water and less salt on his food.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saint Marion, saviour of small businesses has made a return...
View attachment 2068820
I've seen this shared a few times today, by bigger accounts and accounts who actually know a tiny bit about make up, skin care and/or business...not Mario just jumping on the bandwagon. I'm sure he'll have dipped right in his petty cash and ordered some 🥴. No excuses not to, it's a pretty good company it seems for sensitive and problematic skin. Good influencers will be paying out their own pocket and sharing it, not just hoping for a freebie. Plus let's be honest, how many of Mario's arselickers are committing to regular purchases of £30 cleansers - a one off lip balm purchase doesn't help anyone in the long term. But Mario will singlehandedly save the small business despite generating no sales whilst trying to show off a can of water spray from a huge corporation because he's gullible. This is the guy who no doubt passes loads of independent shops and cafes on his way to Home Bargains and Wetherspoons. Just get in the bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mario you silly witch. Repeat after me.
'I Mario, am not a influencer'.
Then repeat loudly for everyone at the back of the room.
Pezzy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do feel for anyone struggling in this horrible climate but the fact remains that free market capitalism is brutal. Small businesses are going under every day and if you’re not able to keep up with the huge corporations, after all the beauty industry generates billions of profits every year, it’s game over. Your success is only ever as great as your product and the demand for it. The beauty/skin care industry is also very fickle with people jumping on new trends quicker than I Marion changes the sheets. They’re victims of the nature of influencing. It’s deliciously ironic. Nae debates ma luvlies spine bright tunsa love ♥😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.