Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my favourite Marion moments is the Lenor Outdoorables back in October 2022, I think it’s hilarious. I just watched it again and nearly choked on my criss. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Go and watch the Starbucks drink highlight - I’ve just showed it to Mr Tinkerbell cat and his words were “oh duck off i can’t listen to him” he wouldn’t even watch the highlight with me again. 😂
---
Here you go ma lovely

Aw I caught a wee glimpse of the junkie landing :eek:

he’s fairly piled on the weight since then my lovely nae debates - my quote my rules, capesh xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember when chickenlittle graced the threads? I think that was the username…. So much for av no been on those forms for 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m new to this lunatic and have fallen down a hole reading thread 42 …I’ve died several deaths reading this absolute bampot’s 38th birthday shindig😂😂😂 never ever in my life have I come so close to pishing my knickers……..absolute gold medal standard everyone of you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh you'll enjoy this one ...the comments on here are pure comedy gold for sure. The people in here are absolute genius at speaking I Mario 😂😂 Smell the wealth is my personal favourite 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is what ah think oaf when ah see this, Marion the maw watching his weans opening their presents huving a wee crissmas bucks fizz.

View attachment 2050791
His hairstyle literally hasn't changed since 2005
---
This is what ah think oaf when ah see this, Marion the maw watching his weans opening their presents huving a wee crissmas bucks fizz.

View attachment 2050791
This photo is definitely when Marion discovered he was gay, thinks the girl is lap dancing for him but she's not.. it's no for him, makes him utterly affronted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cannot stand these imbecilic “influencers” who read a couple of crappy books (Greedy’s being right up there amongst the worst) and start sharing meaningless quotes thinking they’ve solved all society’s ills. The problems within society are systemic. Tell asylum seekers stuck in scatter flats in the poorest parts of Glasgow with £37.50 a week and no ability to get a job to “sTaNd TaLl” and get some fresh bleeping air! Or women stuck in abusive, coercive relationships or rape survivors or any number of people with CPTSD. Grade A cunts of the highest order.
Tonsa love and so forth

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The comment about experiencing the joys of mario for the 1st time and then seeing that pat butcher photo 💀 💀 I’ve watched back some old videos and it’s honestly been the best experience of my year….what a find 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 so aye 😆

And being referred to as a hen…I’ve found my people 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm off on my holidays from Sunday 🛫 praying there is WiFi, I'll miss all the goss 🤣

Wonder what's in store for our wee munchkins this weekend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm off on my holidays from Sunday 🛫 praying there is WiFi, I'll miss all the goss 🤣

Wonder what's in store for our wee munchkins this weekend
Priorities aw rang, think oaf how many wax melts and tea stashuns youse cud huv bought instead. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These new hens joining the gang huv inspired me to go back to the #1 thread n relive it aw 😆🥔

Lmao this poll on the first thread
I love that you’re reliving his previous threads, I had a look at thread 1 last week. 🤣 I think we should do a wee book club type thing where we get aw cosy and decide on a previous Marion thread ot even one of his story highlights to relive over the week. Then the following week get aw cosy in oor goodies we oor joose and criss or maybe even one o those drinks 🍹 👈🏻 and discuss the thread or highlight. It would certainly keep us entertained, especially when Marion’s takes a comma. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.