Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'd be better buying a wee reborn doll, an actual wain would flip him over the edge. His hoose (flat) would be in disarray, he'd be sleep deprived plus his needs would come second and I think that would be a bridge to far. He's never ever put anyone's needs before his own - I genuinely don't think he ever could

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely that's a parent/child poem 😂 why does he always get it so wrong
Av bloody got wan o these poems written by the same lassie framed in oor playroom (smell the wealth, Deek would love one Madge so aye). Gonna huv tae burn it noo. Absolootly screaming 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hold the mcgills…. The above pic of maid marion….. I did not realise woodhill dental did veneers in the colour muckit and the scent spu. I’ve never noticed how discoloured the knashers are. Grim!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think he does it on purpose to get folks to message him?
No one can be that stupid, at nearly 40 years old not to have come across the their/there difference actually is unbelievable
Probably ups his engagement "lovelies iv hud hunners o dms pointing oot my fecking awful grammur but ma therapist said yur awe jus jelaous"
so aye
I physically can’t watch his stories for this reason. Even the “I won’t HERE anything else said about it” 🥴 Between the terrible grammar, spelling, run on sentences with no punctuation and then the typing in his accent; his posts/stories are literally unintelligible. You’d need to read them 3-4 times to try and grasp what he’s saying. No one could be THAT thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Maid Marion trolling all the Mario’s Mafia that are in wheelchairs or have mobility issues this morning. Not very inclusive for someone with a bespoke shart card.

Anyway, we move! Or do we 🤔
He's a bleeping heid the ball 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Maid Marion trolling all the Mario’s Mafia that are in wheelchairs or have mobility issues this morning. Not very inclusive for someone with a bespoke shart card.

Stand tall? Marion you’re literally 3’7, factual!👌🏻💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mebbes he's coming a bespoke faith healer, there will be a queue oan the stairs at Beirut towers fur his healing strangler fingers. The guy whose ear is in the close might get it healed back oan. Mebbes it's like the big fella on green mile and he sooks up their ailments through his big honk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How about we need you to feck off with your stupid quotes 🙄

Screenshot_20230322-083920_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.