Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost, ALMOST, want the wee bleep tae get some dollar fram that app just so he can get a mortgage and move.

The repossession jurneh would be amazing when it all went tits up, as it inevitably would wae her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No way would I like to get to know or need to know about his teeth/dentist journey. I'll pass thanks.

Also the fat twit has had some of those facecloths before, he got them from eBay I think, as at the time he influenced me to get them.
(I know I was weak-willed and vulnerable at the time so forgive me hens)

Anything for free I guess.
I suppose its marginally better than the penile extension journey he must have lined up for the future.
---
He got the face pad free from the lassie who did his lash lift 🙄 absolutely no way he's getting any paid co-labs, pull the other one 😂
He's hoping that's all, tag them and link the product. They will take one look at his face and think nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I almost, ALMOST, want the wee bleep tae get some dollar fram that app just so he can get a mortgage and move.

The repossession jurneh would be amazing when it all went tits up, as it inevitably would wae her.
What a day that would be as well to watch it happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was sittin in ma motor waiting to pick ma daughter up fae school earlier, one of the school dads walked past and he’d had a (really bad) haircut, ma first thought was that Nathan Todd cut his hair. 🤣 I love how Marion incorporates into oor daily lives. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Single, married, children or childless people can be entitled to benefits. PIP is not a means tested benefit, it can be worth £650 a month alone per person, not per household. If you qualify for PIP you can (depending on local authorities) get Council Tax Reduction.

There is absolutely no way they are funding their cheap ass daily meals out, tat shops, high end brands and everything else on minimum wage.
I love the White Company candles but they are a treat to myself occasionally or a gift for someone

Reactions: 14
I was sittin in ma motor waiting to pick ma daughter up fae school earlier, one of the school dads walked past and he’d had a (really bad) haircut, ma first thought was that Nathan Todd cut his hair. 🤣 I love how Marion incorporates into oor daily lives. 😆
Mario-ism's are engraved in my brain too 🤦 get in yer ain lane 😂

@AllieBee he'll never be a paid Hun, his language will put stop to that, he can't do a 30 second clip without swearing 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He needs tae give it up.
Influencer you shall never be.
Fat greedy slag. Tried tae copy Hinch & failed. The bitterness & jealousy is oozing out of his very large pores.

Beaky loser x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's trying to make a point with his ott affection for Derek again 😂
Sorry Maz, we're rooting for him and Domboi to get back together 💞

Screenshot_20230321-200955_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Surely that's a parent/child poem 😂 why does he always get it so wrong
After the “little white company” bag reveal and now this poem I wonder if he’s going on a surrogacy journee. Baked bean rendall as the surrogate so aye relatively and so forth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Why is he sharing a poem that’s so obviously written by a mother for their child? Such a bleeping weirdo. Everything he does gives me the creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Are we all going on a wee fertility journeh?
Let's go...

I'll literally pish masel if he thinks he's capable of raising a wean.

Oh I hope his next post is tae search for a surrogate. He'll have hunners of absolutely no offers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
After the “little white company” bag reveal and now this poem I wonder if he’s going on a surrogacy journee. Baked bean rendall as the surrogate so aye relatively and so forth.
Could you imagine what it would look like? 🤮 with her inhospitable womb and his radioactive baby batter.

1D60C6AF-8281-4066-A3DD-33957BBC4DA4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Could you imagine what it would look like? 🤮 with her inhospitable womb and his radioactive baby batter.

View attachment 2045912
I cannae wait for the fat loser tae try book an appointment with the adoption service.

Thinking its a way tae get a 2 bedroom hoose.

Imagine his answers tae the questions.
Imagine the look on the poor woman's face as the stench hits her.
Imagine what he'd wear.
Imagine reading the report afterwards.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.