Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that with Marion's promoting of his butchered feathers, he gained Nathan Todd a massive two followers. I bet she promised Alan a ton of followers, but he probably ended up loosing some. Say a prayer for this poor bastard who has to rummage in her decaying chops. He has some pretty impressive wee feathers and all. So aye.
View attachment 2044673
What the very feck is that?! 😳 That hair is up there with Mario's ugly cut 😂

I just want to see Mario fall on his face, and it will happen. I've worked all my life and claimed no benefits, but this freak started my hatred for him with his shart card, because we all know his IBS is all an act with what he eats. Genuine people are out there that need help, but this greedy bastard isn't in that category 😡
---
Why does his head look absolutely Mahsooove in this picture?!?!?😂💎🥔🍊
That must be his new pose as well. I bet he sat for ages until he got it right 👌😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the duck does he think anyone is interested in his teeth? What an ego. No one cares about your teeth Maz, you never got hunners of messages either you lying bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly can’t cope with the amount of mistakes in this… ffs Marion learn the difference between there, they’re and their!!!
Do you think he does it on purpose to get folks to message him?
No one can be that stupid, at nearly 40 years old not to have come across the their/there difference actually is unbelievable
Probably ups his engagement "lovelies iv hud hunners o dms pointing oot my fecking awful grammur but ma therapist said yur awe jus jelaous"
so aye

• Haha
Of course you no longer get freebies off Alan. Poor Alan would have to file bankruptcy, with all the work needing doing, in your stinking rotten hole, you big fat witch. Aye.
View attachment 2044652
Thanks for sharing Alan, Mario. What you’ve learned me from your dental journey is that even if my teeth were rotten, I was in bleeping agony and Alan was the only dentist free. I’d be a toothless wonder. Alan can get ta duck 😂

• Haha
Don't know about you guys, but after seeing the state of their teeth, I make even more of an effort with mine because I don't want to end up like that! Sometimes I just CBA with brushing before bed, but now I always make sure I do (even if I'm absolutely shattered or came home late from the pub), always make sure to wear my retainer, don't drink fizzy drinks or sweet treats (unless I'm having them with a meal) and use my water floss every day 😁✨ My dentist is private as well (smell the wealth) so I simply cannot afford to let my teeth get into that kind of state.

Reactions: 19
Am no taking dental advice aff someone with these teefs. Nae debates oan ma page
B27BFCF6-B4DE-41CB-83C0-2C9F8517BA9B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2044935
*they're 🙄

Why are these companies sending the illiterate bleep stuff to advertise? Honestly, it’s basic English Martin.
The amount of times his grammar is corrected on here. He's either wilfully getting it wrong just to prove he doesn't read "those pages" or he's so thick that he still doesn't understand the difference between there, their and they're. It's not bleeping hard!

• Heart
  • Haha
I want to see him cleaning 😩
Or he needs to change his handle because it's false representation😁 🤣 😂
He cannae change his handle the noo hen! He’s goat a bespoke MDF cut oot of his insta name. So he cannae be getting a noo wan. Too much kerfuffle ma lovelie. Now youse noo. So aye. Factual!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2044935
*they're 🙄

Why are these companies sending the illiterate bleep stuff to advertise? Honestly, it’s basic English Martin.
I wonder is he not embarrassed when he gives companies his address and they realise they are sending stuff to the penthouse in Beirut towers in the most depressing little street in the whole of the UK. Probably have to post everything recorded delivery incase the junkies on the landing steal something :geek:
---
Am no taking dental advice aff someone with these teefs. Nae debates oan ma page View attachment 2044981
Looks like a bespoke picket fence that's been wrecked by a tornado but nae my quote. xxx

• Haha
No way would I like to get to know or need to know about his teeth/dentist journey. I'll pass thanks.

Also the fat twit has had some of those facecloths before, he got them from eBay I think, as at the time he influenced me to get them.
(I know I was weak-willed and vulnerable at the time so forgive me hens)

Anything for free I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder is he not embarrassed when he gives companies his address and they realise they are sending stuff to the penthouse in Beirut towers in the most depressing little street in the whole of the UK. Probably have to post everything recorded delivery incase the junkies on the landing steal something :geek:
---

Looks like a bespoke picket fence that's been wrecked by a tornado but nae my quote. xxx
Closest he will ever get to owning a picket fence lovely

• Haha
But are they big enough for his nose? I think not.
Ma hen, that's why it's double sided. One sides just for the beak. Factual.

Also I live in some proximity to Mario's dentist and for wee Marion to get there it's at BEST two different bus trips and an hour plus travel each way. The only reason he's staying as a patient is he's hoping for another freebie hens so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma hen, that's why it's double sided. One sides just for the beak. Factual.

Also I live in some proximity to Mario's dentist and for wee Marion to get there it's at BEST two different bus trips and an hour plus travel each way. The only reason he's staying as a patient is he's hoping for another freebie hens so aye.
He likely can't use the dentists in Paisley hen, would only make his teeth worse than before - we've all seen what the barbers and lash tech's are like

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It might not be your job but with them both working and having no children why would they be entitled to benefits? Madge worked full time in Debenhams so he clearly chose to work part time
Naw ah didnae, stoap taking ma name in vain and don't message this page again!!!
Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

• Haha
View attachment 2044935
*they're 🙄

He's so backward. I'd be embarrassed if that was my family posting how he does.
---
Am no taking dental advice aff someone with these teefs. Nae debates oan ma page View attachment 2044981
I mean seriously. Who would put those rank teeth on social media. Nothing is private with him, l don't care what he says. Attention bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think he does it on purpose to get folks to message him?
No one can be that stupid, at nearly 40 years old not to have come across the their/there difference actually is unbelievable
Probably ups his engagement "lovelies iv hud hunners o dms pointing oot my fecking awful grammur but ma therapist said yur awe jus jelaous"
so aye
Quoting maself to say of course I meant their/there/they're ;)
Dinna want yous all thinking im as illiterate Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He got the face pad free from the lassie who did his lash lift 🙄 absolutely no way he's getting any paid co-labs, pull the other one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.