Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in their promo section if you book teeth whitening over the phone and quote "Marios Mafia' you get 20% discount on your treatment - haud me back.
If I had a desk job and someone quoted Mario's mafia on the phone I'd be adding a 20% charge for ma trauma. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What’s with this “always treat yourself” chat? Is this some shite that Lorna has been filling the space between his ears with.

Aw us trolls have been treating ourselves for years Marion babes - we have seen a lot of the world, bought a property, bought a car, go on endless days and nights out whilst you’re filling your studio flat with plastic and polyester. Geez peace!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s feeling herself the night hens View attachment 2043575
Best 4 days off? Thought he was soo ill so he went work with a sickness bug?
If he's said ALL fillings going to be white why would you share that on social media that you have a rotten mouth full off fillings. Am going to say he has got at least 7 black fillings. Soo ayyye if you have to pay stuff on a payment plan not counting a car/house/holiday then you clearly can't afford it.
I Marion forever in Debt.
---
What’s with this “always treat yourself” chat? Is this some shite that Lorna has been filling the space between his ears with.

Aw us trolls have been treating ourselves for years Marion babes - we have seen a lot of the world, bought a property, bought a car, go on endless days and nights out whilst you’re filling your studio flat with plastic and polyester. Geez peace!!
It's really not good advice to be encouraging even if someone is bad with finances, bills coming out their ears. Let's skip that bill Marion told me to treat masel let's spend £80 in white company, eating out, spend on Ava may but I have Marios mafia 20% off, what's big deal I'll pay extra next month.. next month come before you know it your down a black hole.
Making his life out to be something it's not, far from it basics with Marion works part time, lives in social housing, probably gets a benefit inc housing benefit of their earnings drop at any time. For someone that was in so much debt before would think he would had changed his spending habits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There's so many things wrong with this selfie, but I'll just go with benefits cheat and narcissist, and hope his bubble bursts soon 🤪

Screenshot_20230320-212255_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Could he get any closer ta that phone in those outfit reveals, his wee Kerry's awe squinted up, bless him :ROFLMAO:
20230320_213212.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I take it back what I sad earlier, what was o thinking believing Marion was treatin his niece or friends kid but then I remembered his niece is never around him nor does he have any mates with children. Should had known he be out spending on himself. Didn't he buy a white company candle not long ago? What's point in buying stuff for it to just lie about like use up what you have. Reason why he can't spend way he does is because his rent is buttons, he doesn't go on holidays, weekends away, no kids, no car. His outgoing will be rent, council tax, heating it's mainly Primark he buys all his clothes from, bought jazzy shirts last week... Why? Not like they're going on holiday or have nights out planned lol.
I'm glad am a saver and not a spender. These two don't have pot to piss in. Another thing being council if his cooker microwave fridge broke he can get a grant from housing association who can supply him with goods of he also on low income.
I agree with what you’re saying , but I live in a Council flat( of which I’m proud) worked all my days . Retired on a good pension. My rent isn’t cheap £501 , CT : £ 1500 . And I’ve never heard of HA giving white goods in replacement for broken ones .
This is what infuriates me with the like of Mario he gives us all a bad reputation for living in Council accommodation.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I left woodhill practice after seeing the freebies getting given away so lost a full family of patients

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree with what you’re saying , but I live in a Council flat( of which I’m proud) worked all my days . Retired on a good pension. My rent isn’t cheap £501 , CT : £ 1500 . And I’ve never heard of HA giving white goods in replacement for broken ones .
This is what infuriates me with the like of Mario he gives us all a bad reputation for living in Council accommodation.
I've never dissed council or anything wrong with it, I've said that before on her. Some are lucky and fortunate to be with social housing or housing association with some the lovely new builds they have now but it's ones like Marion that abuse the system. It's not through housing association the you can get grants it's through your own local council if you've going through hardship, low income, put of prison,care or even home been flooded you can apply for a grant and submit evidence for anything you need. The used to give cash but stopped because people weren't using the money for what they needed. I know of this because a friends brother had a breakdown on a relationship and ended up in a council flat and he got a cooker through them.

Am sure you can only apply 3x or twice a year, it's not like you can phone up and be like I fancy a new cooker this week lol but you'll get what I mean.

Reactions: 19
Just seen his grid post, Vicki Bardsley is a tattler nae debates.
She will be told never message this page again! Blocked! Capeesh
He'll have a rant about it like he did with the person that said to him add some kids and your home won't be spotless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.