Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The legendary “pepper gate” I’ve heard all about it but never seen it, till now! 😂😂
Then when he whacked himself with the bottle. 🤭 The stupid voices that he puts on. 🤢

The behaviour that he spoke about is him normally, not embarrassed as he claims. Remember the girl how told us about how he treated her nan. That’s the real Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The legendary “pepper gate” I’ve heard all about it but never seen it, till now! 😂😂
Than when he whacked himself with the bottle. 🤭

The behaviour that he spoke about is him normally, not embarrassed as he claims. Remember the girl how told us about how he treated her nan. That’s the real Mario.
I’ve never seen peppergate before either, I’m glad I’ve seen it now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'Better for the seasons coming to'...What?!.

That's a weird shade of olive green. Turn your filters off you freak 🤪 And get some decent hangers you moron.

Screenshot_20230325-111758_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
He can’t wear his wintum (😂) coat in the summer if it rains?? No idea 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see another coat from the bespoke brand superdry. Looks the same as his winter one but shorter. Wasting more money ma lovelies. How many coats does one man need when he only goes to his work, HB, castlevecci and home?

Reactions: 25
Well ma lovelies, ah thought his lack of poasting wiz because he wiz struggling wi his Gumtree ad fur the concrete blocks.

So ah went tae the trouble of writing him a bespoke ad even though it's no ma joab ...

I, Marion huv two byootiful bespoke chesterfield concrete sofas fur sale due tae me bagging another freebie. So ah'm gieing youse non influencers a chance of living in the lap oaf luxury.

Two seater oanly been used tae display ma hunners of cushions. Three seater huz been slept oan by megastar Hannah fae bankrupt AvaMay smellies. Huz been used as a bumming fort so huz a couple of hundred boaby joos and shart stains. Well febrezed.

Must be collected fae ma cosy safe place Beirut towers afore 8pm. Disclaimer: if your ear gets bitten aff in the close it's nuffin tae dae wi me.
Screenshot_20230325-111818.png
Screenshot_20230325-111745.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Every single surface crammed with crap, he calls it cosy, I’d call it claustrophobic! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Waking up on this dayn of dawn to oor very only rooting tooting cowboy, I cannae breathe.

---
Not had a bit of foot pumping in a while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The amount of clutter in that flat is off the scale 🙈 How he thinks its cosy is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Back to cleaning because he's read here he slacked off.

and why show the product he's using if he speeded up the video that much you can't see it, moron.

and where's your Ninja air fryer Mario?

337548892_894841974915552_24198696606712837_n.jpg

327340453_543315797695783_4431081285256089575_n.jpg
330251269_739595924313347_5690331555318763163_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well what a treat! He's actually cleaning, plus a wee mop pump 🤣

I don't actually think he has that much clothes, he's just got zero storage. He needs to hire a skip, there isn't one surface free of crap, every corner of carpet has something on it 🤮 unless he's extending into the loft I think he's fucked.

The wee XS jogger suit looks painted on 🥴 not a good look Maz and I can't believe his hair, he's jesting that a barber did that, it looks worse than when practice made ok.

What a pure midden

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure if I am right but is the logo for Superdry correct, as I thought they were circles?

superdry.png

eta
Nay, ignore me as I'm no fashionista.
It is correct.

Untitled1.png

Reactions: 7
I thought Superdry was a chemist! No wait, it's Superdrug isn't it?
Not lived in the UK for a long time so no idea 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.