Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he dussnae get heavy metal poisoning off Krystal chandeliers cakes then he will from getting his amalgam fillings unsafely removed by Alan at woodhill dental. Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going to the dentist on his own. Going shopping on his own. Anxiety my arse. Fake little freak
Screenshot_20230320-104509_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he didn’t eat so much ‘sweet stuff’ that he claims he doesn’t like, then be wouldn’t have the need for so many fillings in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going to the dentist on his own. Going shopping on his own. Anxiety my arse. Fake little freak
View attachment 2042453
Why is making out he's tretit himself, little white company is for kids and kids bedding etc. He probably getting a filling done white at a time can't see him being able to fork out a grand minium for white fillings. Soo ayye can get train, dentist, shopping himself he does not suffer from anxiety or scared to go out alone
Factual.
And ohh btw also HappY Mundaay 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is making out he's tretit himself, little white company is for kids and kids bedding etc. He probably getting a filling done white at a time can't see him being able to fork out a grand minium for white fillings. Soo ayye can get train, dentist, shopping himself he does not suffer from anxiety or scared to go out alone
Factual.
And ohh btw also HappY Mundaay 💎👌
He’s maybe picked up some kids bedding for his new bunk beds. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let's hope his dentist is better than his barber or god knows what he'll end up like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ma lovelies someone posted that screenshot of Marion in the last thread and had to make a bespoke silhouette just to emphasise the bizarreness of his heid. Can you imagine having to get up in the morning and this is you from the side? I'd be rolling back over and never getting out fs
He looks like the brunette version of Paul breach, the fat duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fortunately I’ve not had a filling for a good few years now but when I last had one it was about £85. How he’s getting the money to have his fillings replaced I don’t know.

Reactions: 16
How the duck can he afford white fillings? They’re £100+ a touch here in N Ireland, could well be more expensive in Glasgow. Or is it one of his useless collaborations where he slags off the giver and fails to “sell” the product.
He’s such a wanker.
View attachment 2042408
Claymation ma lovelies, factual

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How the duck can he afford white fillings? They’re £100+ a touch here in N Ireland, could well be more expensive in Glasgow. Or is it one of his useless collaborations where he slags off the giver and fails to “sell” the product.
He’s such a wanker.
View attachment 2042408
In other news he finally looks like he's going offical in his being an 'absolute fanny' journeeee.
That's looks like a bespoke growler appearing on his forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mazda you wouldn’t have tae deal wae fillings if you and your manky ‘main squeeze’ brushed your teeth properly and didn’t eat a diet that’s 85% proceed sugar and carbs. Factual👌🏻💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine spending all that money for something nobody can see, yet still walking around wae that nose hanging off his face. Priorities aw rang ma lovelei

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s such a wanker.
View attachment 2042408
You could park a bike in that crease on his 5 heeeds hens so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.