Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd he has to arselick everyone.

Jumps straight in on to her post.
Hinch back from her not-so-secret weekend trip to Centerparcs.

Screenshot_20230327_201940.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Flash will be quaking in their boots, Marion sitting at wee criss and joos table wi a ma first science kit trying take reproduce their bespoke scent.
I bet he's thinking he'll be the next ambassador for them, and picturing himself in a house like Hinch πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gawd he has to arselick everyone.

Jumps straight in on to her post.
Hinch back from her not-so-secret weekend trip to Centerparcs.

View attachment 2060075
Hinch has not and will never like you Marion, you’re her little project she attends to sometimes to look as if she’s doing charity work, so aye. FactualπŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet he's thinking he'll be the next ambassador for them, and picturing himself in a house like Hinch πŸ˜‚
Now Suzy, Marion loves his wee abode and he doesnae want t move, he’ll just get himsel a few Alpacas and tie them up in the shared green behind Paisley towers. πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's going to have to set up a fake meeting with a whiteboard, tap his pencil and nod his head. He better get a πŸŽ€ to be on the safe side.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know that with Marion's promoting of his butchered feathers, he gained Nathan Todd a massive two followers. I bet she promised Alan a ton of followers, but he probably ended up loosing some. Say a prayer for this poor bastard who has to rummage in her decaying chops. He has some pretty impressive wee feathers and all. So aye.
View attachment 2044673
Just catching up, I could never attend a dentist who has a heed this large. Factual! #sleepdemon #nightterrors #mahoosiveheed
---
Naw ah didnae, stoap taking ma name in vain and don't message this page again!!!
Tonsa luv M πŸ₯”β™₯ x
Crying laughing at this comment and your profile pic 🀣🀣xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's going to have to set up a fake meeting with a whiteboard, tap his pencil and nod his head. He better get a πŸŽ€ to be on the safe side.
I bet the laptop gets the dust blown off it as well to look all professional πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boss babe mug and a shitey wee ladder desk hinch style! 🀣

Wee Deek chief sniffer. #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now Suzy, Marion loves his wee abode and he doesnae want t move, he’ll just get himsel a few Alpacas and tie them up in the shared green behind Paisley towers. πŸ˜†
Pyoor creased at that ma lovelie 🀣
Instead oaf chickens he kin huv three wee robins nesting in the spat oot ear in the close.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet the laptop gets the dust blown off it as well to look all professional πŸ˜‚
Erm so I wrote the message for him so he can just go on his Laptop and copy and paste it for his campaign. You're welcome Mazda!

Ma lovely
Hope youse will all spine bright with me, lovelies I no this isnae ma joab as ma joab is ma joab but I have to tell youse that the folks that follow me have made me the one tell youse that there are folks that are nae happy that youse are stopping the most lovely cosey scent of the floor cleaner in the bespoke scent that we love.
I have had hundreds of thousands o bespoke messages in ma inbox that ma flatmate fiancΓ© has read to me cause I have a bespoke kerry Kartona diseased that means I canae read them messages so have to get him to read them to tell me to tell you that youse are no to stop selling the cosy scent so we can all keep the scent on our floors.
Do nae constant me on ma page as ma page is ma page. Send more floor cleaner as a sign youse have got this message.
Mario. Beirut. XxxπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Both live in actual tit heaps. Spine bright Pricey. πŸ™„
Maybe she's slipping into his DMs to ask him how to contact the council to go on the housing waiting list for a Beirut bedsit.

I'd love for them to meet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Marion wi the fancy buffet oan the coffee table, the Pwicey sharing wee Deek's bong.

Pwicey huving a sleepover and her boobs not fitting in shower booth. πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.