Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Bespoke xray looking fae brain cells. Nae brain cells but his bespokely ordered to make cooncil cut showed up
20230319_094946.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Madge2022

VIP Member
First day of school vibes, proud maw and her wean.

Screenshot_20230319-103713.png

---
Deeks new shoes that Marion treatit him to for his birthday. They’re rank. 🤢 Where did Marion claim to buy them from again? I remember seeing a bag but don’t recall what shop the bag was from. I can’t find them online.
Flannels ah think it was ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Madge2022

VIP Member
There’s a big fat cunt on that vile app, TakTik, called Becki. She started off with “just another little treat” and now she is pushing 30stone and has jaundice.

Marion you fat ripper, you’re heading there hen!
How dare youse share details of ma personal TikTok account here, blocked and reported!!!!!!

PS. Never message this page again!!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
View attachment 2037632
Hahahaha surely he’s sent this to himself. I can’t cope with this on this new day of dawn hens 😂
I am selling my large detached cottage with a front door and two back doors, selling my cars and I too now want to live the mario lifestyle.

I cannot wait to be able to lie in bed and touch the front door, have a cat litter tray in my kitchen and have one bathroom the size of pencil case

• Haha
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
Can we talk about a 40 year old man modeling his Primark tracksuits for the gram.
Who the fuck is he influencing?

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma lovelies someone posted that screenshot of Marion in the last thread and had to make a bespoke silhouette just to emphasise the bizarreness of his heid. Can you imagine having to get up in the morning and this is you from the side? I'd be rolling back over and never getting out fs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Sometimes I click on random threads on here and just read about someone I have no idea about, can you imagine someone doing that with this thread? We’ve got our ain language. Factual, nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart

Bianca Del Rio

Poor Deek. Being forced to spend his day watching the stage show of a musical that as recently as last week, he had “never heard or seen of” 🙄 while Maria sits there doing the face my mum pulls when someone rings the hoose phone during Coronation Street. What a life.

258DEC8C-E182-4EF6-BEBA-C954C1114D8F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone's needing to tear him a new arsehole, he needs taken down a peg or two. He has absolutely no life experience yet here he is asking people to promise him to live life to the max 🤣 don't make me laugh, as my maw would say does he think our heids button up the back?

Pair of them are like drips looking for a puddle 👊
lol. I’ve visited well over thirty countries, have a house with a front and back door (smell the wealth) have a wonderful husband, gorgeous son, a great job and an active social life. So forgive me if I’m not going to take life advice from someone who can’t even get a train from Scotland to London alone, lives in a depressing little shoe box and is up to his eyeballs in debt 😂👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ferguson

VIP Member
Happy S A T R U D A Y ma lovelies. Hope you'se are aww well..
In this new dayn of flat head..

Screenshot_20230325_103840_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m new to this lunatic and have fallen down a hole reading thread 42 …I’ve died several deaths reading this absolute bampot’s 38th birthday shindig😂😂😂 never ever in my life have I come so close to pishing my knickers……..absolute gold medal standard everyone of you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Right so let me get this right he spends money like it’s going out of fashion , multiple candels , stock up on Yankee candle reed defusers. Shower gels from White company …. Moans about the price of kitchen roll and buys radox shower gel 🙈

side note pays 1.50 for two kitchen rolls but used to be able to get 3 for a pound in Poundland but the 3 rolls are now 1.75 (but pays 1.50 for 2) 🙈🙈🙈🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Rayne

VIP Member
Am no taking dental advice aff someone with these teefs. Nae debates oan ma page
B27BFCF6-B4DE-41CB-83C0-2C9F8517BA9B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40