Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me so sad, poor Rayn. πŸ˜” We had to let our much loved and cared for dog go over the rainbow bridge yesterday due to sudden illness and myself and my whole family are heartbroken. πŸ’” How can he be so bloody careless using all these chemicals around his cat, when it specifies on the bottle not to use it around cats! 😑
So sorry luv. Losing a pet is heartbreaking πŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So sorry luv. Losing a pet is heartbreaking πŸ’”
Sending love and tattie hearts to oor hen @Very Cherry xoxo πŸ₯”πŸ’œ
@Very Cherry tonsa love Fae the grun up hen, no ma quote β™₯
Thanks, youse really are the best bunch o lovelies. 😘
---
Hope youse aw like ma wee charrums, so aye.
View attachment 2057931
---
@Very Cherry tonsa love doll β™₯
Thanks ma lovelie, your wee pic has made me laugh so much. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This makes me so sad, poor Rayn. πŸ˜” We had to let our much loved and cared for dog go over the rainbow bridge yesterday due to sudden illness and myself and my whole family are heartbroken. πŸ’” How can he be so bloody careless using all these chemicals around his cat, when it specifies on the bottle not to use it around cats! 😑

Tattie hearts tae you ma lovely, they are so much more than pets πŸ’”πŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eh luvlies can someone tell Mazza that he’s the cause of climate change with all these plastic toothbrushes he’s going through. Nae wunner Deek needs a new toothbrush, losing bristles in between they rows of condemned hooses teeth. No ma quote.

• Haha
Ohhh.... I'm so sorry for your loss 😒 🌈 As a mam of 2 furbabies, you must be absolutely heartbroken and I feel for you, sending love and hugs. ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How can he have lost cleaning cloths in that tiny place? And thought he was now using a luxury shower gel that he showed few weeks ago, said it then it was all for show and he has just proved it πŸ™„.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How can he have lost cleaning cloths in that tiny place? And thought he was now using a luxury shower gel that he showed few weeks ago, said it then it was all for show and he has just proved it πŸ™„.
I thought exactly the same about him losing the cleaning cloths. He must have so much stuff rammed into every cupboard and space he can find. I’d still love to see behind his kitchen door and see what’s stored behind it. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Check behind the kitchen door of doom Mario hen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We all know he stares at his phone from 11.08 onwards so he can screenshot that stupid 11:11 tit. It means absolutely nothing. He’s such a fud (no ma quote)! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.