Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a glutton for punishment. Just watched ALL those dots of doom and now my brain feels like it’s sloshing around inside my head.

Same drivel as usual but he’s been on a therapy journey and so forth. My favourite part was when he said he was scared to be seen / recognised going into a therapist office. 💀

Who does he think he is? 😂 Tony bleeping Soprano!?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
He totally contradicts himself by saying that he hasn’t looked at these threads in 2 1/2 years and then saying that Deek tells him not to read any of it, of course he reads here and he is absoolutely obsessed with us, saying he doesn’t care repeatedly and then going on and on about “those threads”.

Being honest with ye, yel need therapy yersel after listening so yer best avoiding. 😆
There's a bit of me that wants to but I'm not giving up 30 mins of my life to listen to that tit for brains whining on! So will heed your advice and read my book instead! And Tattle of course!
---
View attachment 2024084

Ooh he's gonna play Sherlock and get us.

View attachment 2024085
C'mon then Maz come and get me, quaking in my boots here. Not

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t face the dots of doom tonight. Think I’ve got the jist of what the greetin faced prick is on about but can someone clarify: did he actually go to the GP and tell them about the “hate” sites? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m a glutton for punishment. Just watched
Same drivel as usual but he’s been on a therapy journey and so forth. My favourite part was when he said he was scared to be seen / recognised going into a therapist office. 💀
But quite happy tae walk aboot wi a shart caird room his neck.

South Park will be doing an episode on him. Marion wants his privacy, that app isnae his joab, even though he bought the laptoap fur his joab. Is he using excel to keep tally of the truncheon polishing then? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hens am going on a wee mini break to Glasgow with ma pal very soon. Cannae say when as it'll compromise ma security 🤫 I'll keep ma Kerry Katonas peeled for the mange heided wotsit and report back if I see him scuttling aboot in his woodlouse cowat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahm pyoor quaking in my timbies at the thought of Maz hunting us all doon. I won't be sleeping the night listening out for the polis sirens. I wonder whit the minimum sentence is fur laughing at someone's haircut?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well he got his moneys worth oot the light ring tonight. Cant believe in the middle of all that drivel he used the phrase "in a nutshell" then waffled on for more dots. I'm happy he's finding himself with Lorna, she seems like a real professional so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a day we've been treatit too 🤣⚰ can we have a moment to ponder WHY THE duck has he 4 vases next to his bed and why has he bought another?! 😭
Screenshot_20230312_225428_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I just need to say aswell why does he do his and Deek’s washing separate? If Mario has ‘highly super sensitive’ skin just wash Deek’s stuff in the same stuff. Mr Sloppys can’t use certain washing products so I just don’t buy that and we use the same stuff. I’ll be fucked if I’m putting my washing machine on more than it needs to be.

Reactions: 34
As if this fat slag actually waddled in to his gp surgery to whinge about Tattle. bleeping hell 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine him getting tae work the day.
Going tae CID tae ask aboot opening an investigation intae bullying regarding his haircut. Showing screenshots of this hilarious app as evidence and the Polis man trying tae keep a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine him getting tae work the day.
Going tae CID tae ask aboot opening an investigation intae bullying regarding his haircut. Showing screenshots of this hilarious app as evidence and the Polis man trying tae keep a straight face.
It would be like a scene from Scot Squad 😂

• Haha
Catching up on his stories. Screaming at the hair disaster. Is anyone else buzzing for "the better weather" to see Marion looking like a fat wotsit in his neon orange hoody?
As if this fat slag actually waddled in to his gp surgery to whinge about Tattle. bleeping hell 🤦🏼‍♀️
I saw the dots of doom and couldn't be arsed watching the same old SHITE, but has that actually happened? 👀

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU ON THE INTERNET, THEN STOP BLOODY READING IT! 😑

• Haha
PTWM and KDIL have been threatening “trolls” and doxxing people recently. As Mario is now great mates with PTWM he’s obviously decided to haul his fat arse onto that bandwagon. He can’t get on a train on his own, I doubt he’d have the brainpower to find someone’s identity and splash it all over the Internet. And if by some miracle he does, imagine the email he’ll send that persons employer? They wouldn’t be able to understand it anyway. PTWM is a particular fan of finding out “trolls” employers and contacting them. Mario must’ve been getting some tips.

• Haha
PTWM and KDIL have been threatening “trolls” and doxxing people recently. As Mario is now great mates with PTWM he’s obviously decided to haul his fat arse onto that bandwagon. He can’t get on a train on his own, I doubt he’d have the brainpower to find someone’s identity and splash it all over the Internet. And if by some miracle he does, imagine the email he’ll send that persons employer? They wouldn’t be able to understand it anyway. PTWM is a particular fan of finding out “trolls” employers and contacting them. Mario must’ve been getting some tips.
Who are those initials, are you allowed to say?....Found it!! 👍
---
If you're also getting hate from colleagues, friends, neighbours & family Mario I think we've found the problem ma lovely.
To be hated by that many people would have me thinking why?!. He has to have been a nastier bastard than what we've already seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He'll be back in a few days rabbiting on about the trolls again.

This is his narrative, rinse and repeat.

---
This is the rest of the reel he posted earlier. Sound piece of advice from a therapist.

View attachment 2023722
Is she a therapist though? Or a life coach? When he said "Let's call it therapy" I assumed he'd be seeing a doctor, a psychologist, a mental health nurse. But her profile says " personal coach" what does that mean? What qualifications do you need for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.