Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually laughing but I’m quite angry. Imagine going to your bleeping doctor and saying I’m struggling with online hate I flog cleaning shite and receive free sofas I want mentor and guidance!? LAUGHABLE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thought he was on about his therapy not another rant about trolls. It’s been at least a week since you said you were going to out people who message you cruel stuff. We’re yet to see any of these messages you supposedly get Maz 😘.

Reactions: 21
I called him out on my actual profile so his comments about faceless profiles is because he’s blocked half of our actual profiles. He’s actually so fuckong stupid that it hurts my brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tae be fair we did use tae slag him off oan the cleaning thread fur a long time before he got his oan thread. We didnae want tae give him his oan thread as we thought it would go tae his head
I've only known about him for about 3 years so l didn't know he was being discussed longer than that.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually laughing but I’m quite angry. Imagine going to your bleeping doctor and saying I’m struggling with online hate I flog cleaning shite and receive free sofas I want mentor and guidance!? LAUGHABLE!!
I know there are so many people out there with REAL mental health issues not getting ANY support and also so many people out there with real illnesses and medical issues that can’t see a doctor, for the likes of Marion the wee hypochondriac. Am pyoor affronted for him and nae debates.

He’s so predictable. The misfit maw mentioned Lorna on her storys yesterday so of course Mario had to get in there with his story about how he’s been using her 🙄 you know how I’m he’s always first to start a trend 😂

• Haha
Hey patchy heed.
Nae one is trolling you ma lovely.
You're a vile, bitter benefit fraudster. And your inflated ego means you stick your spotty beak intae oor hilarious threads oan this app.

Did your maw never tell you.
Other people's opinions of you are none of your business.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@mammaof3 he’s been on IG since 2018 but we know he cannot count years, especially related to these hate threads and “forms” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It never fails to stun me how hideous he is. Jump scare material!

D47CE4F9-9116-44A0-8DC4-C14D041128CA.png
50A51480-1C48-4D69-B444-56915D56E67D.png
5F398BCC-D3A9-42FC-A68E-2B31E225637C.png

He’s the OG of looking absolutely boufin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Tae be fair we did use tae slag him off oan the cleaning thread fur a long time before he got his oan thread. We didnae want tae give him his oan thread as we thought it would go tae his head
Aww yes, what a time! 🙌🏾

Reactions: 9
I've only known about him for about 3 years so l didn't know he was being discussed longer than that.
How dare you no ken, he's been THE OG since 2018! Don't ever message this page again!!!

(Ah oanly fun him last year oan here, came ower fur Katie Price and then stayed fur the Marion tit.)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How dare you no ken, he's been THE OG since 2018! Don't ever message this page again!!!

(Ah oanly fun him last year oan here, came ower fur Katie Price and then stayed fur the Marion tit.)
I've got a bit of FOMO now, and we can't go back on the old thread to check it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Blooming heck, the stories…the stories…basically the app that is the app that isnae his joab as his joab is his joab has sent him to the doctors to have a moan about the folks that are laughing at his Sweeny Todd haircut!

FML.

I‘m nae a doctor as that isnae ma joab but if the app was bringing me such sorrow that I’d had to go get therapy then I’d quit the app. All he has to show for baring himself online is a few bottles of free kitchen cleaner, a tit ton of tat and a klarna debt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
“Fast forward tae the modern day…” as opposed tae ten 10 years ago which was akin tae the stone ages seemingly tae him🙄 idiot.

Also duck him for virtue signalling suicide, the
doctors you seen firsthand had the correct advice - don’t go on a public platform not expecting public opinion. His victim narrative is delusional and exhausting, nobody on here hates you just for existing, we dislike you because you’re a bleep and laugh at you because you lack any sense of self awareness. But aye, we’ve rattled him hens. I bet he’s still raging er the thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Catching up on his stories. Screaming at the hair disaster. Is anyone else buzzing for "the better weather" to see Marion looking like a fat wotsit in his neon orange hoody?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well, I am absolutely back in ma cunting lane after Martin Luther McKnights dialogue tonight.
Can you imagine, Martin showing up to the GP surgery. People getting cancer diagnosis, feeling suicidal, capacity is at breaking point and so forth, and there she is saying people on tattle are saying she’s got super high speed fiber optic hair?! I’m surprised the doctor didn’t kick mop her outta the room!
Also, suggesting that the doctor put her in touch with a local business?! Oh yes, last time I seen my GP they suggested I try TKMax. I bet Marion gave Louise at DiscountedBed.LTD a DM and said what would help her light shine bright was also chesterfield sofa and matching pouffe!

But, we move. A lot to think on and so forth. Aye. I leave you all with these words. Obv no ma quote:

“I dnt seek revenge on anyone that push me to the edge, however I will no long let them get away with it!”

52E46147-C5FE-4554-9DA8-B72E91F32709.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Christ he is on his soap box the night! I think the more he tells himself he’s ok the more he believes it. Fud!

oh n fyi, taking the piss out of you does NOT make me happy, entertains me aye, happy no so much 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.