Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a toxic, vile, excuse for a man!!!!!!
We’ve definitely rattled her ma lovlies she’s spitting Venom!!!!! 💎🥔🍊💅
Marion: AMM NO BOTHERED!! AM FINE!!
Also Marion: Posts aboot 50+ stories aboot trolls.

But aye, he’s absalooooootley fine ma luvlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fess up ma lovelies who was spu-ing up their dinner in fear of mario and his 50 dots a doom about shite he's never talkin about again for the 20th time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Marion: AMM NO BOTHERED!! AM FINE!!
Also Marion: Posts aboot 50+ stories aboot trolls.

But aye, he’s absalooooootley fine ma luvlies.
Mair faces than the toon clock oor Marion. Goes oan aboot trolls but chants Nathan Todd fae the rooftoaps, even though he's Marion's biggest troll gieing him that haircut #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noo his pal glamis is posting this eejit lorna they really dae look to each other for content it’ll be sammi or wan o the coos next 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Also Marion (and other obvious idiots that follow her ego-inflating advice), Lorna is not a therapist. In fact, she holds no qualifications or degrees necessary to become a therapist or mental health professional. She’s only qualified as a NLP (an approach to changing behaviour and develop personal development) practitioner:

F0CEB1FD-6C00-41F8-8A19-625910D7D7A8.jpeg

(all her previous work experiences are all managerial roles)

Paper work for the company “Mind Positive” only lists her as a “Professional Coach”:

BECB8BDA-11B0-4A13-95BB-79333404CD7B.jpeg

What’s more, is NLP is not supposed to be used in place of actual therapy:

4F99F645-0604-4A80-ADD8-A62F8E5B3B8A.jpeg

And, it’s basically horsehit:

DD30C388-F3A0-4F7B-8A19-BB0382EA308C.jpeg

CE6A2072-D399-4573-A635-E42402D39E7D.jpeg

But aye, Marion, you’ve been scammed by a fraudster so Ha-Ha. You only like her because she tells you what you WANT to hear not what you NEED to hear. This woman is making money out of borderline narcissists and to put bluntly, worst cunts, who think they’re improving themselves but in reality they’re just doubling down into their toxic ways.

Edit - This info took me about 10 minutes to find. This is why screening online “coaches” for anything is so important, the majority of the time, they are talking oot their arses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Screaming that he found his “therapist” on that vile app TickTick

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So his recent “success” is nothing to do with the book “The Secret” then, it’s that he’s been paying that life coach wummin to blow smoke up his arse and inflate his ego 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m so crabbit the day hens but AM ABZALOOTLEY FINE and we move. 💁‍♀️

Just twigged “spu” means spew 😂 What a fanny. That’s given me a laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also Marion (and other obvious idiots that follow her ego-inflating advice), Lorna is not a therapist. In fact, she holds no qualifications or degrees necessary to become a therapist or mental health professional. She’s only qualified as a NLP (an approach to changing behaviour and develop personal development) practitioner:

View attachment 2024998

Paper work for the company “Mind Positive” only lists her as a “Professional Coach”:

View attachment 2025002

View attachment 2025006

View attachment 2025009

View attachment 2025018

But aye, Marion, you’ve been scammed by a fraudster so Ha-Ha. You only like her because she tells you what you WANT to hear not what you NEED to hear. This woman is making money out of borderline narcissists and to put bluntly, worst cunts, who think they’re improving themselves but in reality they’re just doubling down into their toxic ways.

Edit - This info took me about 10 minutes to find. This is why screening online “coaches” for anything is so important, the majority of the time, they are talking oot their arses.
No doubt she will be telling them what they want tae hear instead of telling them the truth.

Mazda, here's some free advice.
The problem is you.
When you're constantly sharing your personal life on that app, people can and will have opinions.
You're a nasty, bitter jealous person who can't be bothered tae work full time.
You get round this by wearing a bespoke shart card, having an atrocious diet and scamming benefits.
Next time you walk past the mirror in the high footfall area, instead of waving, stop and have a good long look at yourself.
Tons blessings 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We definitely ruffled her hedgehog spikes ma lovelies I think she might have another pepper spillage at ASDA meltdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fess up ma lovelies who was spu-ing up their dinner in fear of mario and his 50 dots a doom about shite he's never talkin about again for the 20th time
Stifling a yawn at the thought of even looking at those many dots but spu (sic, Marionspeak for spew but he can't spell) no. I enjoyed my dinner it was lush.
---

View attachment 2024998

View attachment 2025002

View attachment 2025006

View attachment 2025009

View attachment 2025018

HahaHA. Anyone wanting to give oor Maz linguistics coaching has their work cut out. Factual. You're being ripped off Mazzie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovlies... long time no speak... ive been aff this app, living ma life and away on holiday (Mario doesn't know what a holiday is).... anyway, what a lovely barrel of laughs he has given me today. WHAT in the name of Mondays is going on with his bog brush hair? And those dots of doom. Who is he trying to convince that he is absolutely fine? He doesn't look on this app or let things get ta him anymore, yet the last 24-48 hours if his stories has been all about trolls and bullies... what a whopper... have I missed anything else over the last few weeks hens?

Edited to add.... he loves the polyester 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bleeping hate this narrative that if you watch a story without following, you MUST be a troll. Maybe they’re just checking your content out before following - talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face…
Completely agree. I sometimes click on a reel someone I do follow has posted and will then have a nosy. For someone who now knows he is awesome and not bothered by trolls he’s fair rattled by tattle isn’t he? 🤣

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2024998

View attachment 2025002

View attachment 2025006

View attachment 2025009

View attachment 2025018

Make sure you read this, Mario and say a silent thank you to our @laynelo_ for showing you the truth.

You've got "Sucker" stamped on your forehead mate. Go back and crawl under the rock you came from and refrain from social media for a bit, because that last post is making you sound like you're cracking up and the world and his wife is seeing it 🤪

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.