Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's how he's there...

Does this idiot not know the difference between a work colleague and a client. He's so backward 🙈

Screenshot_20230317-183730_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Canny believe he’s eating somewhere decent!! Bloody love it in there but now i might need to swerve oot that laine if he’s gonny start going there 😭
I wouldn’t worry hen, that’ll be a one off. Must have got paid today, from that wee part time cleaning he’s got. Wee treat to his fat self. He’ll be back to castle avicci for the rest of the month.
---
Here's how he's there...

Does this idiot not know the difference between a work colleague and a client. He's so backward 🙈

View attachment 2036239
Clients hahahaha Martin you are a cleaner in a police station, not the bleeping CEO. Who does he think he is 😂🤡

So he didn’t even pay for it either 😂 He’s 100% a parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Christ, eating out twice in one day, these fat skanks are so irresponsible way money. I begrudgingly treat masel tae a takeaway/eating out once a week if I’m lucky. How better aff would we aw be if we scrounged off the system and worked 10 minute shifts like this bleep🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here's how he's there...

View attachment 2036239
I’m wondering why they’d even be treating him to a meal out there anyway? Does he do whatever he does voluntarily? Why would you treat the cleaner in your workplace? He was treatit with something else recently from his ‘clients’ but I can’t think what?

Reactions: 13
Who knew the police stations have bespoke clients aka prisoners. He knows there is nothing exciting to his job it's cleaning. There is no meetings, conferences, clients, video calls so forth.
Brass neck boosting you've ate out twice in same day, that's not smell the wealth that's just greedy and no need.
I don't believe for a minute he suffers IBS I have to take tablets 30 mins before a meal just to reduce symptoms or stop any pain. Never see him talking of medication and eats beige, bland, unappealing food always, apart from tonight only because Marion petty cash wasn't being used.
---
Since he got that blue tick and ring light he's been acting more the influencer but ayye app no his Joab no fur him he didnae pick the app the app picked him.

Reactions: 19
He's full of tit! He doesn't have clients as his work, he's an employee. Maz stop blowing smoke up your own ass 🙄

You can bet those steaks were well done and no tips, absolute classless twats

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The clients in his work? Does he mean his employers? Ie he is employed by them, they are not his clients hahahahahahaah
Pahhhhh ha ha ha ha clients 🤣🤣🤣

He's such a little loser. Paid minimum wage 45 mins per day, cleaning toilets.
You don't have any clients.
You're on some kind of employment programme fae the job centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m definitely starting to refer to my boss as my client from now on. Why the duck does he say that? Just say it was a treat from work, the massive Wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.