Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m nae a doctor as that isnae ma joab but if the app was bringing me such sorrow that I’d had to go get therapy then I’d quit the app.
Exactly this! 👆
Anyone with an ounce of common sense would walk away for their own mental health.

Mario isn't staying just to prove it doesn't bother him, he's doing it because that app is his life because he has no real friends outside of Instagram, and those influencers don't count.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
People can't get appointments for cancer diagnoses and treatment and this bleeping walloper is rocking up to his GP and demanding bespoke therapy so that she can stay flogging shite from Beirut towers without boohoos.

Get in the bleeping bin ya waste of bleeping skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg those dots of doom didn’t help my hangover at all, hate app??? Is he meaning tattle cause he swears he doesn’t read here but seems to dance to our tune 😂😂 aye ok Marion you’re fine keep telling yourself that 😂
---
And the nose that looks like a boaby with a wee sliver of cum on it, canny un see it noo
---
Catching up on his stories. Screaming at the hair disaster. Is anyone else buzzing for "the better weather" to see Marion looking like a fat wotsit in his neon orange hoody?
Fat wotisit had me peeing Ma pants ma lovely 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion:

Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys
I think Nathan had a few too many a they lethal 🍹last night and still can’t see straight.
I’d be wearing a hat for a few weeks til that grew out not parading the bodge job all over insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What in the name of duck have I just watched??? First time I’ve looked at that app the whole day 😳😳😳
---
What in the name of duck have I just watched??? First time I’ve looked at that app the whole day 😳😳😳
---
---

Edit to add……I haven’t even seen stories yet 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is oor Maz a bit put out we laughed at his hair? I can't face watching all those dots though!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh uh hens. 2 and a hawf years he’s no read a single thing about himself and but all of a sudden decided to bring it all back up because he’s an angry wee man tonight.
To summarise the dots of doom
He couldn’t give a f*ck but he clearly does.
He’s f*cking raging
He knows it’s people he knows, including other cleaning accounts, home accounts, his own family, people he went to school with, his pals, his neighbours, the postman, the milkman, the polis, it’s everyone!
He doesn’t care but he does
He doesn’t read anything but he clearly does.
That Lorna’s been on tattle and she’s stealing a wage aff you Mazda. So aye.
🐍 on the app.
Is that orange outfit for you to wear to Dereks next walk 🍊?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He totally contradicts himself by saying that he hasn’t looked at these threads in 2 1/2 years and then saying that Deek tells him not to read any of it, of course he reads here and he is absoolutely obsessed with us, saying he doesn’t care repeatedly and then going on and on about “those threads”.
Is oor Maz a bit put out we laughed at his hair? I can't face watching all those dots though!
Being honest with ye, yel need therapy yersel after listening so yer best avoiding. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
NHS stretched tae capacity and this silly fat bastard is wasting the GPs time & money.

Telling the GP about these online hate forums .
One hunner percent, the GP will have foond this thread & clutched his beak at hoo funny it is.

Stop attention seeking fatty & trying tae deflect attention fae your patchy hair don't 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yer missing oat oan all sorts ma lovely, like when she used tae mop her crapets
Ah've goat fomo noo @SuzyE , wull we book a wee session wi Lorna tae cope? Pyoor 🐍's here fighting making threads disappear afore we get tae ken.
---
He’s so predictable. The misfit maw mentioned Lorna on her storys yesterday so of course Mario had to get in there with his story about how he’s been using her 🙄 you know how I’m he’s always first to start a trend 😂
Well he wullnae be starting a haircut trend wi that hairdo the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t face the dots of doom. Thanks to youse “horrible nasty cunts”* for the summary. 🥔 ❤

*no ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has he invested in one of those so called “ hair systems” that sticks to your heed in a bespoke fashion?? That front bit is looking suspiciously thicker and darker and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know how much Marion’s bespoke therapy will be costing him? I wonder how on earth he can spend the way he does and afford therapy aswell when he works 2 hours a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well ma lovelies, what a treatit today has been. Imagine going to that vile app tiktik to seek therapy. I bet she’s got her cesstificates off the internet for a fiver. Definitely saw him coming anyway.

Anyway, she’s fine, absolutely fine ma lovelies.

As for not reading her threads for 2 1/2 years, we all remember you chicken little not so long ago 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
986 dots of doom. Ah've had tae skip through them.
We're nasty bullies who dinnae have a life.
Anything he posts we make fun of.
But he doesn't read here 🤥.

If you're also getting hate from colleagues, friends, neighbours & family Mario I think we've found the problem ma lovely.
I'll give you a clue.
It's got a big nose with a huge spot. A flat heid, patchy hair & a shart card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s so triggered about us taking the piss out of his fablon kitchen worktops 😂 you’re right though Marion taking the piss out of you does make me happy 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.