Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, come up to the flat
and see the concrete slab,
I see you shiver with antici-
-pation
But maybe wee Rayn
is really to blame,
so I'll remove her claws
I'm nooo well, I have symptoms.
View attachment 2034315View attachment 2034316View attachment 2034317View attachment 2034318
Fucksake 🤣 Wiping away ma tears! The last pic is amazing, all the “lassies” and a wee jobbie. 💩 Screaming!
---
Lads, am I right in thinking she’s swapped the giraffe hoosecowat for the mother of the bride hoosecowat? I thought it was never to be seen again!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I took it that they were watching it on the telly ma lovelie? Can’t see them venturing out so soon after their gastric distress, they won’t be able to trust a fart 😂
They were watching it oan the telly but assume because they’re going tae see it oan the stage this weekend. He wis geein brain deed Derek a feel fur it before the big event. Capeesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I, doingitforthegramhun has read I, Martins I letter to herself. My take away from the illiterate ramblings is that she is absolutely fineeeee and is making a stand against the nusty trolls and doesn’t need any validation from anyone… 🤥

And Martin, it’s A Letter to yourself not I. Yet again getting the most basic of basic things wrang 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How can he walk in those "slippers" with socks on? My MIL bought me open toe slippers one Christmas, nice wee slippers but impossible to keep on your feet with socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think I've said it before. But the ones who really try push how happy and in love they are online are usually the most miserable, insecure and jealous offline. Factual.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Totally agree the only person they are convincing is themself so aye
And you just know Deek went off and carried on with whatever he was doing the second he was done taking the pic. Man's got the patience of a saint. I don't think I could live with someone so needy with such an annoying, screechy voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.