Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello ma lovelies, how are youse aw? I think Marion's plans this weekend is a meal with family, for mother's day. Maybe wee Sadie can wear her bespoke, £5 hooker heels. Maybe camel hoof will get her whales vagina oot for a wee pic. So aye. I'm crabbit, my boilers broke and it's all Marion's fault. This illness will do him a bit of good, she should lose a couple of lbs off her 300lb self.

Had 6 pages to catch up on, I'm pretty sure it was wee peachy🍑 who requested this and so forth.
View attachment 2032949
Deeks pull up pants! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Marion should have had the wee pull up knickers on, after all it’s him that has the shart card. 🩲 💩😆
I can see Marion getting her fat legs tangled up in her giant knickers and collapsing in a sharty heap. Spine bright hen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brilliant 😂👏 Hope you get the boiler up and running soon hen 🤞🤞
The plumber is a lazy bastard hen, he's forgot to order a part twice, I'm aboot to mop kick the cow. It's been a crappy week, my daughter has been driving me around like a Mcgills driver, she clearly has kerry katonas, she crashed intae my parked car after being on the road all of 2 weeks. She's had to cough up some petty cash for the damage, thought it may get her to learn, but I'm feart, as we've nearly mown down a few wee pedestrians and clipped a few curbs this week. She's swerving oot of her ain laine and that's factual. I'm fhine, utterly fhine, capeesh? We move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The plumber is a lazy bastard hen, he's forgot to order a part twice, I'm aboot to mop kick the cow. It's been a crappy week, my daughter has been driving me around like a Mcgills driver, she clearly has kerry katonas, she crashed intae my parked car after being on the road all of 2 weeks. She's had to cough up some petty cash for the damage, thought it may get her to learn, but I'm feart, as we've nearly mown down a few wee pedestrians and clipped a few curbs this week. She's swerving oot of her ain laine and that's factual. I'm fhine, utterly fhine, capeesh? We move.
At least she's learned tae drive before buying a wee air freshener for a car she disnae own.

Does sound a bit like kerry Katonas tae be honest. If she doesn't improve take her tae Nathan's for a bespoke hair cut and so forth 😘.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She is back hens ...wae an m&s meal deal so aye and so forth...and let the gud times begin And then you woke up still in Beirut towers was cooncil handles monzo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh wow. What a week you're having hen. Get yourself one of these 🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rocky Horror is on in Edinburgh this week so assume that’s why Derek is being made to watch it. He will be terrified at Rocky Horror at the theatre. I had to down a bottle of wine before it because it’s so fully on. So grab your popcorn ma lovelies as this will be some laugh…
---
Edited to say - why would Derek want to go if he doesn’t like it or know about it? Mr Margrit would tell me to duck off to see something with my pals as it’s not his cuppa tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What the feck is going on with his hair! 😳 That foreheed is getting higher each week 🤭
Looks like he’s gelled his hair and then went oot in a hurricane. I swear his hooter 👃 is getting bigger as time passes. So aye. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Perhaps Deek can borrow wee Sadies hooker shoes for it? A wee cross dressing journee lads!

Mazda in her tit skid spanx parading aboot to tae time warp. So aye. 🥳😎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Change the loaks and get them telt! Treat yersel' tae a Castlevecchi hame delivery, wi any luck his son wull be daeing hame delivery #paolotheride

Get a couple of hunner wax melts lit tae #treatit
---
What the feck is going on with his hair! 😳 That foreheed is getting higher each week 🤭
Sign of bespoke Botox ma lovelie, a tefal heid.
---
Pahhhh what's happened tae her hair at the front.
I cannae cope...
View attachment 2033734
Tombstone teef ⚰
---
“He’s never heard nor seen of it” - I, Daisy Uncle. 2023
Is that a quote aboot Marion's boabby ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just when you thought he moved on from his meltdown, he posts an essay on his page.
Here's a snippet 🙄

BTW Mario, you always need validation mate

Screenshot_20230316-202050_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did Nathan dye his bespoke wee Brillo pad? Cannae tell if he’s goat the Just Fur Marion oot or that 4K filtered has touched him up to oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.