Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feck me, oor Marion is actually at a decent restaurant fur wance. Ah wuz there last Friday for lunch. Steak is my favourite thing tae eat and they do a fine steak.

Never thought I'd see him paying 35 quid fur a steak!

View attachment 2035879
---

Deek the 🍊 will be raging! ☘
He will be there for the early dining menu. It’s one of my fav steak restaurants and the butchers across the road from it is unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s out for food twice in the space of 4 hours! Nae wonder he’s piling it on!
I wondered if it was maybe a leaflet of something that he had a photo of and is going there over the weekend? Surely not 2 meals out in the space of 4 hours when he’s had a dose of the skitters, he’ll be needing some pull up knickers. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d sooner ask the McCann’s fae babysitter advice, than ask Mario what hair products she uses. Jesus Christ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd love to know what filter that is he has started using, its so obvious. I thought filters were meant to make you look better not worse. He actually gives me a severe dose of the ick :sick:

Anyway my lovelies buckle yourselves in as Martin has a fun filled weekend planned, I can not wait to go on this journey with him and see what his idea of fun is :m

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He will be there for the early dining menu. It’s one of my fav steak restaurants and the butchers across the road from it is unreal.
I was just thinking the same thing, definitely in for the pensioners tea time special. Hoping he posts a pic. Wonder if they'll tip?

I'd love to do a secret meet, imagine catching someone on their phone on Tattle 🙌🙌 that would make my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fillet steak - £36. Add in Wee Deek’s meal and a couple of those vile pink cocktails and we’re talking £100. Factual. Where the duck is the scrote getting the cash? I doubt he can use Klarna in that restaurant.
1B0AFAA7-6C2A-43B0-A732-E5C31D4058CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies 👋
Imagine this being the 'after' pic of your hair, and showing it off 🤣
Screenshot_20230312_160841_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
His weekend of ‘big plans’ always consists of him dragging Deek round the shops and going for food at 4pm back all cosy in bed by 8pm latest doesn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How can they afford to eat out so much. How?!
I know I go on about this a lot ma lovelies but I just dinnae understand.
(Contemplating what to make for the bleep tea). Fml 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Canny believe he’s eating somewhere decent!! Bloody love it in there but now i might need to swerve oot that laine if he’s gonny start going there 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fillet steak - £36. Add in Wee Deek’s meal and a couple of those vile pink cocktails and we’re talking £100. Factual. Where the duck is the scrote getting the cash? I doubt he can use Klarna in that restaurant.
View attachment 2036147
If the fat bleep continues this boujee eating habit then monzo will be like Declans older brother So aye IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That looks like the lunchtime menu. This is a lovely wee place, and their lunch menu v reasonable as we discovered when the weans learned to chew and insisted on fillet. Lovely staff in there too so I hope they behaved themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.