Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the filters in the world won't hide the crater sized pores in his skin. He wants to try cleaning it properly and eating healthy, instead of slapping on lotion after lotion. The slobbery wet lips is giving me the actual ick as well 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There is no way that's a lash lift 😂 I hope that was free or the wee girl is in training because there is no difference, duck all lashes there - legit looks like he's put a bit of mascara on just 😂😂 that fat slat can doing nothing right. I won't be getting my lashes or my hair cut in Paisley anytime soon hens, nae debates about the pure shite establishments it has to offer

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is cosplaying Andrew Wheatcroft. He’s basically the Lidl version. I wonder what Wheatcroft thinks of him?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
HapPy FrrriDay loveliees 👌
Well someone has made a miraculous recovery after being Soo ill.
Did he put mascara on or is that part the lash lift? I didnae know but need to get to know I would had thought need leave it 24 hours before any make up.
What's that's 70 year old lady bronze eyeshadow all about. It's needs to get in the bin just like Marion.
Soo ayye retivaly it fae me speak soon ISA! 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He will be posting later about trolls again when he reads us all slagging his hedgehog head and his no lash lift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maz, if you read this, that filter is doing you absolutely no favours 😬 you look embalmed, the colour round your eyes makes you look dug up. I didn't even notice the lash lift for looking at those pores 🤮

That's a horrendous lash lift, his lashes look spiky and brittle, they should look full and soft. Oh Mario, you always miss the mark.

Deeks teeth 🥴 omg his gums! He's needing to get on gum journey pronto, forget all the shite Mario buys himself on your card. Their breath must literally been green 🤮 imagine how bad the hamster cage must smell in the morning 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The wee leprechaun hats on the profile pics, for once something suits him! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God can you imagine the absolute stench of that bedsit, them two shitting everywhere, the cat, their respective halitosis. No wonder he needs so many diffusers. It must really stink

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Feck me, oor Marion is actually at a decent restaurant fur wance. Ah wuz there last Friday for lunch. Steak is my favourite thing tae eat and they do a fine steak.

Never thought I'd see him paying 35 quid fur a steak!

Screenshot_20230317-153855.png

---
The wee leprechaun hats on the profile pics, for once something suits him! 😁
Deek the 🍊 will be raging! ☘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I want to see this little freak without his painted on eyebrows, because there's no way they're natural. But l can't focus on anything with that feckin nose of his 😂

Screenshot_20230317-160455_Instagram.jpg

Who's he trying to kid. No way will that hairspray control his spikey hair 🤭

Screenshot_20230317-160518_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.