Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Scottish Declan 🤣 ffs. I didn’t know so I got tae know. He minces round the pavements the same as our Maz.
I didn’t know and got tae know aswell ma lovelie. I’ve saved his thread for reading this evening while waiting on kids from clubs. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Attention seeking. Wanting people tae ask if he's OK 🙄.
Fast forward 6 months and he will he telling us he is in a good place and he was only pretending at the start of 2023 everything was fine. And so the narrative repeats ad nauseam

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fast forward 6 months and he will he telling us he is in a good place and he was only pretending at the start of 2023 everything was fine. And so the narrative repeats ad nauseam
Whilst putting up his Wish version if Hinch's Xmas tress.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me watching Mario and dumbdumb, followed by treated masel tae scottishdeclan and his boyfriend
9BD57512-FBAF-4627-98CE-196AE1ACB953.jpeg
9C8997DE-9AEB-4303-AD4B-804140109D95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whilst putting up his Wish version if Hinch's Xmas tress.
What time.of year does he start talking about Christmas? Missed it all last year, think I came on this thread around the time of the Candy Cane Lame reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What time.of year does he start talking about Christmas? Missed it all last year, think I came on this thread around the time of the Candy Cane Lame reveal
He starts moaning about the heat and the wishes for the snow around July but Mario is Mario, so it could be anytime he's menstruating.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He has a thread ma lovely

The scooter cracks me up. The wee fat duck is always at the bingo as well. I love seeing our taxes going tae good youse
Christ almighty, he makes Marion look awright 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
August last year ma lovie! When it was still a heatwave…..
Ahh last August, the full heatwave and Mario is dressed heed to toe like a pumpkin spice latte in that big caterpillar coat, the house bedsit is adorned in Autumn decor, fake leaves 🍁, tripping over pumpkins, cosy cosy, heating on full bung, aww for it to be ripped down mid September in the actual Autumn. So aye. Rinse and repeat Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He starts moaning about the heat and the wishes for the snow around July but Mario is Mario, so it could be anytime he's menstruating.
I left the thread around this time last year, I couldn’t deal with him moaning about the heat, but I’ve just seen all the Marion chat over on the Scottish Declan thread and missed all the Marionisms so had to come back over here 😂 I can’t wait to get to know everything I’ve missed, starting with the new and improved cooncil haircut 🥔❤🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m still in awe at how much she was feeling himself after that hair cut. Imagine having that much confidence when you look like your parents are close blood relatives?

Mind boggling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Hinch has had the squits far 4 days the noo (she hasn't really, she's in the paper tomorrow so shitting herself normally) so he probably gonna take a leaf oot of her kiddie book and state he did indeed get ilf from Deek.

Or he and Deek have gone away where there is nay wi-fi.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dinnae really you'se that vile tik tik app but ah have seen this account.
Ah thought it was a lassie. What the actual duck is going on. 🤣
Only to follow Dee Maxwell, another roaster fae Scotland. Well not her account, but a kind soul who watches her Facebook lives and cuts them down. I know Dee so am invested. Scottish TikTok makes Marion look tame 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.