Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wit day we think the busy week ahead will commence of ma luvlies? A bus tae Braehead? A train tae Glesga? Another Chinese? B&M shop? M&S food haul?

Wit a riveting life he leads!😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Spot on ma lovely and nothing will dae it quite like a blast from Deeks shaggin past so aye! 😘
If he hadne lied aboot being with Deek for 10 years we wouldn't have needed tae mention Domboi so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
While I’m cross with him, I would like to express my annoyance at his moaning about his laundry.

There’s only 2 of them. They are both adults. Sharing that between them is hardly any laundry. It’s a totally normal part of existing.

Why does he swear and moan about it so much?

He moans about it more than full time working single parents with 4 kids and no tumble drier!!!

Wash and hang a load a day, it’s not hard? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s not read here in 2 and a half years though.
LOL.
Ok, so where’s all this ‘trolling’ coming from then?
Why are you still going oan about it CONSTANTLY?
I thought this....if he's not read on here for so long how does he know there's comments. If he's so not bothered then he should stop commenting on it 😅

Honestly I think some of the insta Huns actually thrive on talking about tattle. It's a comments website and from the few threads I follow it's mainly people calling out the BS that these fame hungry Wannabees spout daily. I don't agree with direct nasty comments but FFS these Huns want to get over their egos and see tattle for what it is....a comments forum not trolling. They love to band the T word about as it gets them sympathy. If you can't take criticism or comments then don't plaster your personal life on a public app #duh
---
Oh this thread is priceless....I'm crying with laughter you lot are hilarious 😂

Whenever anyone writes "do not message this page again" it just cracks me up laughing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wit day we think the busy week ahead will commence of ma luvlies? A bus tae Braehead? A train tae Glesga? Another Chinese? B&M shop? M&S food haul?

Wit a riveting life he leads!😴
Maybe he is off to see the new bridge at sighthill.
I was in M&S I had look at cleaning stuff bottle he was talking about was £3.50 too pricey but will go spend £45 on a soap holder. Forgot that was Deed Deek spending his petty cash on Marion again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet he loves that he has a thread on here, probably makes him feel important. Remember Maz, what’s worse than being talked about - not being talked about. Capeesh?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The comments on his "hair" reveal grid post have been limited, so that's where the rant on his dots of doom obviously came from! 😂 He wasn't anymore talked about in here during the hair reveal than any other time, so he was obviously pissed he'd had some not to nice comments on his post! 😂 #karmaonyourass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You have made that app 'facebook' your full time joab. Did it choose you like instagram chose Marion?
🤣 no I just happen to sell something that was in demand a few years ago and it went from there
Although it takes an hour or so a day to block all the nutcases.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else seen that Scottish Declan on TikTok? Big fat thing. Scrounges benefits. Looks like a bird. Always eating. Scoots around on a mobility scooter?

Always reminds me of Mario!
---
He has a simple boyfriend too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
hen's how do we know that dom boii is the one deek used to go out with? I wonder does he know he's being discussed on here - I want him to come on and spill some tea about deek if it is him. Imagine Martin's dots of doom about snakes if that were to happen 😂 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone else seen that Scottish Declan on TikTok? Big fat thing. Scrounges benefits. Looks like a bird. Always eating. Scoots around on a mobility scooter?

Always reminds me of Mario!
---
He has a simple boyfriend too
I’ve never came across him but had a wee look and you’re right, he reminds me of Marion. Showing his outfits, eating shite and shopping. Marion jist needs t get himsel a wee mobiiity scooter noo. 😆 What does that Declan even need a mobility scooter for? He can walk round ships no bother and do stupid dances. Do you know if he has a thread on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The comments on his "hair" reveal grid post have been limited, so that's where the rant on his dots of doom obviously came from! 😂 He wasn't anymore talked about in here during the hair reveal than any other time, so he was obviously pissed he'd had some not to nice comments on his post! 😂 #karmaonyourass
Even people that like him (if there is anyone) would struggle what tae say aboot the reveal.
When he turns round and we see all the bald patches. Haaaaahhhhahahhahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair we may possibly have laughed at him just a wee bit more than normal but that was one horrific haircut!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
To be fair we may possibly have laughed at him just a wee bit more than normal but that was one horrific haircut!
Yes, you are right actually 🤭 but we weren't nasty, we are genuinely bloody funny people and who wouldn't laugh at that? 😂 He always takes things too far, all to create engagement and to give him an excuse to chat tit because he loves the sound of his own voice..... he's no well and nae debates! 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never came across him but had a wee look and you’re right, he reminds me of Marion. Showing his outfits, eating shite and shopping. Marion jist needs t get himsel a wee mobiiity scooter noo. 😆 What does that Declan even need a mobility scooter for? He can walk round ships no bother and do stupid dances. Do you know if he has a thread on here?
He has a thread ma lovely

The scooter cracks me up. The wee fat duck is always at the bingo as well. I love seeing our taxes going tae good youse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

The scooter cracks me up. The wee fat duck is always at the bingo as well. I love seeing our taxes going tae good youse
Thanks I’ll have a look after and sign up, I love a laugh and I think I’ll get one from him. 😆 I can’t fathom out why he has a scooter when he’s raking rounds shops in Aberdeen with no scooter and doing silly dances.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, I absolutely will not have him fawning over my Harry. Especially based on how bloody shallow he is. I don't care if it's gatekeeping. Yes Mario, he's looks are incredible. But he's also an extraordinarily talented, successful, kind and funny human being. Everything you're not.

Reactions: 13
In light of Mario's haircut that was done by knife and fork can I pose the question of why everything needs a reveal? If he was coming out in a blue mullet, that merits a reveal but FS it's the same style he popped out his mammy with what is there to reveal? He'll be doing a reveal of his toilet roll in the food shop next

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Have I found the right one ??? Very feminine looking, fat and wearing make-up and non stop eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.