ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This fat bleep has been pissing me off no end recently, I actually hate the vilification of people on benefits but this guy genuinely takes the bleeping piss.
All he does is get pished, go down the bingo on his mobesity scooter and eat greggs? He makes a mockery of the whole system smh

Reactions: 17
I always wondered where he was from, is the caravan in Dundee/Angus area? He always seems to be in that area? But I’m sure the pub he showed as his local when at his mums was in Fife? I suppose it doesn’t matter when you’re a loser with a free bus pass! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His lives have popped up recently, and there is actually people with genuine questions like “what are you doing tonight” and he is so rude and and triggered and replies along the lines of “is it illegal to just chill? Am I not allowed to have a Chinese on a Friday?” Any hate he does get he says he will get his agency to them, what bleeping agency ?? He is deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I absolutely detest when people complain about people on benefits but I can’t help but be a little miffed at this one. I wish I could do my shopping at a Tesco express and have a house that looks like his.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely detest when people complain about people on benefits but I can’t help but be a little miffed at this one. I wish I could do my shopping at a Tesco express and have a house that looks like his.
I couldn’t agree more! Go on jollies to the capital, bingo weekly and spend money on tat in the shops. He also has an attitude problem- I asked him recently if he still had his dyson hairdryer he said he did, but I haven’t seen it since the unboxing. I feel awful for his partner - something is not right with that relationship

Reactions: 2
Right hens I've seen this one mentioned on oor magrits thread and never heard of him so in true monzo style IYDKYNTGTK so aye am away fur a gander

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right hens I've seen this one mentioned on oor magrits thread and never heard of him so in true monzo style IYDKYNTGTK so aye am away fur a gander
Me too! Any Amberlynn, Gorl gang situation type deal fans in here? At first I thought that was her ex Becky!

Reactions: 6
I also have come across from the Mario thread

Is this person for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’re well oot yer lane hen 😂 I’ve not been on the Mario threads for ages, I had to unfollow the wee prick last year when he was moaning about how hot it was in Summer, then said he wasn’t decorating for autumn then I got a whiff of some of the tacky autumn leaves in August and I had to leave 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16