Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A think wan of his family members (sneks) have had a word with him about his latest meltdown hence the silence.

He will be writing them oot his will as we speak -
Ma bespoke wood cut @cleaningwithmario sign / Krystal Chandelier

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A think wan of his family members (sneks) have had a word with him about his latest meltdown hence the silence.

He is awfy quiet hen in a big cream puff wit happened to the extremely awesome monzo ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

He definitely needed an intervention after that display.

Note we didn't get inundated with fake DM's. It wouldn't surprise me if people are getting bored with him, especially when we saw the numbers of followers drop the other day.

Reactions: 21
Forgive me father for I have sinned. I fell down a rabbit hole looking up Scottish Declan. He's like Marions fatter brother. Why didn't you hens tell me before? Why can't I comment on his tattle thread?! Lets get pished... fat bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He definitely needed an intervention after that display.

Note we didn't get inundated with fake DM's. It wouldn't surprise me if people are getting bored with him, especially when we saw the numbers of followers drop the other day.
He's going tae need to think about what to do.
His trolling/ bullying/ bad hair cut outburst isn't backed up by anything. He can't post any messages because they don't exist.
If he mentions tattle he knows people will look here, see how hilarious and factual it is and join in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His trolling/ bullying/ bad hair cut outburst isn't backed up by anything. He can't post any messages because they don't exist.
If he mentions tattle he knows people will look here, see how hilarious and factual it is and join in.
He's his ain biggest troll ... exhibit A m'lord 👨‍⚖️
Screenshot_20230312-190426.png

---
Nah! I shall be soaking up the sun in a land far away! No Christmas for me!
Ya weirdo 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forgive me father for I have sinned. I fell down a rabbit hole looking up Scottish Declan. He's like Marions fatter brother. Why didn't you hens tell me before? Why can't I comment on his tattle thread?! Lets get pished... fat bastard.
Do you mean you can’t comment on Scottish Declan’s Tattle thread? I follow a couple of Tattle threads of people from TikTok and I’ve seen it something about newer members can’t comment on TikTok threads and I think it was because of an influx of Tiktok threads and new members.

Reactions: 9
Do you mean you can’t comment on Scottish Declan’s Tattle thread? I follow a couple of Tattle threads of people from TikTok and I’ve seen it something about newer members can’t comment on TikTok threads and I think it was because of an influx of Tiktok threads and new members.
I had a peek. The first post I read
---
I didn’t know and got tae know aswell ma lovelie. I’ve saved his thread for reading this evening while waiting on kids from clubs. 😆
I've got masel a big bottle of Sav Blanc in anticipation of that delight. Will have to wait till the end of Lent though with being off the drink and following in the good Lords footsteps. And if (and we all know you do) you're reading here Marion I mean God's son and not you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aye hen. Pyoor raging so I am!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His followers would definitely have their eyes opened if they did 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet he comes on once their bespoke annual leave is over and then he'll tell us just how unwell they've both been 🙄 either that or all the birthday fun has been private and no fur that app 🖕

My money's on they're lying in the bumming fort doing hee haw

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wonder where that fat slag Martin is today? Hinch hasn't been on much so maybe he's taking a break because she is, that is the kind of sad bastard he is. Him not coming on to tell us what day of the week it is has really thrown me hens xox

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder where that fat slag Martin is today? Hinch hasn't been on much so maybe he's taking a break because she is, that is the kind of sad bastard he is. Him not coming on to tell us what day of the week it is has really thrown me hens xox
It’s W e d a n e s d a y ma lovelie xo 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's taken the week aff tae decorate fur easter, even though he's constantly said it's fur weans (unlike crissmas, that's fur middle aged blokes according tae Marion). Noo he's a blue tick influencer he huz tae keep up wi the Instagram huns. 🐰🐣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.