Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Dr told him to get off the app if it was bothering him that much, he said naa not doing that I want a new corner sofa and a bottle of bleach #gifted so the Dr gave him details of trained therapists/charities.... so instead he went on the app "TikTok" he has previously said he hates as it's is vile and found a random woman on there to talk to instead. Got it? Capeesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Any anxiety or depression that he has in his life comes from the fact that he spends his days chasing validation from strangers on Instagram and trying to fit into the influencer club which he has shown he is just not able to do. He spends money he doesn’t have to get likes from people he doesn’t know, buying vases he doesn’t need just to be able to say he got it and it’s sold out now. Lorna will be telling him and the rest of them that everyone’s just jealous whereas any actual therapist would most likely have advised him to cut back on social media and get his spending addiction under control.
It must be such an anti climax for him. Buying all this stuff just to post about it on that app that isn’t his job, for a few likes. Once he’s done that he has to go and buy something else to seek the same high he gets from posting about his purchases. He posts things then we never see them again, like the Ugg slippers and the ninja fryer thing. He’s a bloody fat weirdo my lovely 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This morning after I’d brushed my 5 year old daughters hair, she was admiring her bum length hair in the mirror and she asked if I thought she should get her hair cut shorter to which I said no. I then showed her Marion’s new haircut and asked if she’d like hair like that, she said no that looks like a hedgehog. 😆 I wonder what hairdo he asked Nathan for? A hedgehog fade? A skint hedgehog? How on earth would you even explain that hairdo, I still can’t get over him paying somebody for that hairdo. 🤣

• Haha
Sitting here the house I OWN (Marion, I own it.) laughing my ass off at him thinking he is better than anyone, especially people calling him out on his bullshit as bullying.

You working up your followers and blasting people's opinions that's bullying you are as ugly outside as you are in side and you are pretty ugly.

Sorry he rightly pissed me off. Self entitled prick.

Reactions: 23
This morning after I’d brushed my 5 year old daughters hair, she was admiring her bum length hair in the mirror and she asked if I thought she should get her hair cut shorter to which I said no. I then showed her Marion’s new haircut and asked if she’d like hair like that, she said no that looks like a hedgehog. 😆 I wonder what hairdo he asked Nathan for? A hedgehog fade? A skint hedgehog? How on earth would you even explain that hairdo, I still can’t get over him paying somebody for that hairdo. 🤣
Ah wunner if his hair won't go doon now.
After so many years of being styled like that.
Martin when you're reading on here later please can you try flatten your hair doon just tae see if it will do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The delusion really is astonishing. Because we want to hold them accountable, we must be jealous? What planet are these people on? Back in ma lane lovelies. Capeesh?

Lorna got her accreditation from the same place as Nathan/Sweeney Todd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Derek needs to have a rethink on who he's in a relationship with knowing what we know about Mario. Domboi is definitely who I'd see him with 😜
Derek needs to have a rethink on who he's in a relationship with knowing what we know about Mario. Domboi is definitely who I'd see him with 😜
Domboi looks like a self absorbed pr!ck like Mazda going from that app. 😳 Perhaps Deek likes it kinky and wants to be treated like shite! Can see Mazda walking up his back in heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah wunner if his hair won't go doon now.
After so many years of being styled like that.
Martin when you're reading on here later please can you try flatten your hair doon just tae see if it will do it?
It won't. Its trying to escape. Maz's 3 hairs are tattlers. Would you want to live on his head if you were a hair? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dunno about you lot but I’ve not been shunned in real life. I’m happily married to a wonderful man, have 3 great children, family, friends, a job, a life and would generally consider myself a nice person. I help old ladies in shops - not barge them out of the way. I care for the environment and do my bit. Why do these “.influencers” think because they are called out on their tit that it’s trolling? They don’t allow debate on their accounts so when people get together to call them them out - we are trolls? Daft wank!
speak fur urself ma lovely, am sat here with a paper bag over ma head the noo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lorna got her accreditation from the same place as Nathan/Sweeney Todd.
Ah think Marion must huv met them when he wuz getting his nail sessificate.
---
Domboi looks like a self absorbed pr!ck like Mazda going from that app. 😳 Perhaps Deek likes it kinky and wants to be treated like shite! Can see Mazda walking up his back in heels.
Hoi Deek, gie me petty cash money and auld Madge wull sort youse oot wi a strap oan!
---
speak fur urself ma lovely, am sat here with a paper bag over ma head the noo
Getting pumped ower the bath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s taken me ages, but managed to watch the dots of doom.

Took him about half an hour to say: I’m fine, I’m great, I’ve seen a coach, and I don’t like folk talking about me.

Forced myself to watch it cos I hoped he might say something interesting about mental health; signposting or offering support or solidarity for those he said have been messaging him about it. Finally, THIS was a change for useful content! But no. Zilch! 🤷‍♀️

I was also interested to hear his thoughts on trolls. If folk are sending him dms with shittalk in them, then I think that’s lousy and not ok. But he’s mostly talking about Tattle. It’s a forum set up to facilitate open discussion. That’s not trolling, and to create a false equivalency is wrong.

Instagramers forget they’re putting themselves out there. They CHOOSE to do it. And most of them censor their own comments, which means open dialogue has to take place elsewhere.

Tattle has been consistent in its reactions to Mario’s repetitive drivel:

- he doesn’t clean
- he talks shlte
- he can’t spell
- he’s addicted to shopping
- he’s misrepresenting his work/benefits
- his skincare collection is toxic
- he constantly contradicts himself

If he doesn’t like that, he either can accept it cos HE is happy with it, or he can address it as valid feedback.

He said he shares a lot of his life, and nobody can understand that unless they’re ‘oan this app.’

And he also said he shares not very much of his life. One of those isn’t true, but as his only content is wee shots of things he’s bought, and telling the world he’s away to bed, or ‘on it,’ or out for a meal, or the weather, or tv/music, I don’t see what he’s sharing that is so personal?

• Heart
Also, don’t know about any of youse, but a don’t hate Mario at all. A just come here to giggle at cunts calling him Shartin Martin and saying shite like “factual” 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t hate the wee fibre optic lamp either. I’m mostly indifferent. I do think he comes across as a nasty, bitter little man who has a chip on his shoulder because he thinks the world owes him something on that app that’s no his joab. He’s like a parody.

I do hate this whole ‘influencer’ culture though that people can lie, manipulate and embellish anything and then expect adoration. I love Tattle for standing against this and that’s why I joined here. Years ago, there was an absolute fraudster called Jack Towers who used to bang on about Tattle as people here were calling him out for raising money for a skin removal op so I came to have a look and it was an eye opener! Everything that was said here turned out to be true.

Tattle is great at seeing through the bullshit and these pricks on Insta are pissed off that it’s THEIR bullshit we’re seeing through.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.