Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1943621

It doesni mean anything Maureen. Hope this helps hen x
Even Marion doesn't know what it means. Man child can't spell February/friend or get quotes correct believes affronted means embarrassed never mind understand the meaning of the word verified.
Still laughing at fact he tried make out Instagram just decided here have a blue tick when you need to actually apply. 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Be a hale chapter in the book, ''my blue tick jurnee'' riviting stuff
Well hen I’m affronted about this particular jurnee, as I don’t remember him storying that jurnee to take us all along and let us get tae ken as he always usually sometimes never does , so aye . 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually cant believe he applied for a blue tick. What an absolute buffoon 😂 then to be getting a wee boner over it. Creepy wee man child 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
the second hand embarrassment with him showing off about a blue tick is off the charts ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder it anyone else that lives in a hutch has ever got a blue tick? Any verified rabbits out there completed an application form for one?

• Haha
  • Heart
The funniest thing about his latest efforts in becoming an insta grifter, is that he continues to sabotage his own desperate efforts.

He’s doing more content, he’s applied for his tick, he’s shmoozing with the ‘big’ accounts, and he’s dropping massive hints that he wants noticed.

And if I was brand manager for say B&M or the range, or Poundland, I could actually see that he might be worth considering. Loads of followers, generates strong emotions (adoration from the gullible and love to hate from the rest), plus he’s going to be relatively cheap, and probably going to generate some free attention too.

BUT - no brands will touch somebody as volatile and reactive as him, he demonstrates on the daily how stupid he is, how he gets the wrong end of the stick, including on brands he’s meant to support. That and the foul language will keep the doors firmly shut, no matter who he kids on he’s pals with.

I’m still disgusted at how he publicly bad a go at that comment from a maw with a messy house last week, turning it into something it wasn’t to make himself look like a victim. So I’m here for watching these manoeuvres!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone know why he doesn’t have a sphonge discount code anymore? They bump him? Realise his vileness is bad for their brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The funniest thing about his latest efforts in becoming an insta grifter, is that he continues to sabotage his own desperate efforts.

He’s doing more content, he’s applied for his tick, he’s shmoozing with the ‘big’ accounts, and he’s dropping massive hints that he wants noticed.

And if I was brand manager for say B&M or the range, or Poundland, I could actually see that he might be worth considering. Loads of followers, generates strong emotions (adoration from the gullible and love to hate from the rest), plus he’s going to be relatively cheap, and probably going to generate some free attention too.

BUT - no brands will touch somebody as volatile and reactive as him, he demonstrates on the daily how stupid he is, how he gets the wrong end of the stick, including on brands he’s meant to support. That and the foul language will keep the doors firmly shut, no matter who he kids on he’s pals with.

I’m still disgusted at how he publicly bad a go at that comment from a maw with a messy house last week, turning it into something it wasn’t to make himself look like a victim. So I’m here for watching these manoeuvres!
💯

Also, he shows absolutely zero brand loyalty. He's meant to work with oor H and promote AMA but in the next breath is chanting melts from White Company/Yankee Candle fae the rooftops. I'm not saying he has to be a business expert but surely anyone with two brain cells can work out that's dumb.

I don't know why Hannah bothers with the bleeping imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The scabby bastard does have a heart and does read here. Look at the piss poor fundraising attempt! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if he’s raided his petty cash to donate? Probably not as he’s previously shared appeals and fundraisers without a trace of maid marion princess of paisley on the donator list. There is also no chance he would donate anonymously. As for the screenshot of the secret audiobook, could at least pretended to have listened to more, the picture showing 9 seconds of a 4 plus hour audio, erm ok 👌 chefs kiss

• Haha
Thread suggestion #93. Mario might have a blue tick, but he still owes Hannah Ava May for candles on tick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Thread Suggestion

Mario, ma lovely, we're really not thick.
We ken you'se begged insta for that blue tick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder it anyone else that lives in a hutch has ever got a blue tick? Any verified rabbits out there completed an application form for one?
I think my pet rabbit has mair space than the bedsit. 🤣
---

The scabby bastard does have a heart and does read here. Look at the piss poor fundraising attempt! 😂
He's an influencer noo hen, it's in his bespoke contract #soaye
---

Anyone know why he doesn’t have a sphonge discount code anymore? They bump him? Realise his vileness is bad for their brand?
Cos his bedsit is bogging and has numerous chemical plug ins, diffusers, candles disguising the bogging smells.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That ring light is just the right brand, ma luvlies. Because the wee shite bag is goin ‘neewer’ in life either 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell - the bedsit will be like when Del Boys dodgy satellite dish picked up aeroplane traffic over the flat! That ring light will illuminate Paisley Towers and be seen from space!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe they have only gone and given the bleep a blue tick.

---

Thread suggestion - Blue tick prick shoulder seduction giving everyone the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.