Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry though. He’s not going to let it go to his head. He’s still going to be the same humble Mario.
I rolled my eyes so hard I saw my own brain. He’s such a twit.
The fact that Harry Styles shows more humility after winning three Grammys in one night than this idiot with a lame blue tick that he had to apply for 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine how long it took the bleep tae fill out his application to apply fae his own blue tick. Squinting and screwing his face up and not understanding the questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine her going tae the Polis Station tae announce that she'll have tae leave due tae having a blue tick.
Won't be safe for her tae walk there anyway, security will be compromised by all her fans stalking her and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah you do talk shite, and now copying things celebrities do. Nearly 40 but thinks he's still a teenager. Sad little middle aged man.

Screenshot_20230207-210549_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
Ring ring .. Hello my lovely is that the Halifax , right so l am Mario from Paisley heights. I am wondering aboot getting ma sell a mortgage. What savings have l got for a deposit well l don’t have any cash cash ma darling but what l do have is a money can’t buy a shiny blue tick on insta. Noo by my calculations l reckon that’s like having 100k in the bank for tick nae debates … dial tone … hello hello what the duck that c*nt just hung up on me. Does he no know who the duck l am ‘ur , he needs to get to know fuckin fast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
People are getting dug out of rubble in other parts of the world, and they’re the lucky ones. And he’s creaming his leggings because a piece of code got added to his insta handle.

Git. Right. Tae. duck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Fly high and white hearts 🤍🤍🤍🤍 usually indicate death 😬😂
Are you reading the secret and visualising ma lovelie 😘
---

Are we going to get treatit to every repost of the morons congratulations. Bet he’s had a little stiffy mushroom aw day over this, nae mortgage, nae savings, nae hair but he’s now got a blue tick. Absolutely gassed thinking he’s actually made it in life. I can’t express enough my embarrassment for him.
Ah bet Here's Johnny and Krystal Meth dinni huv blue ticks, I Marion is the star in that family #soaye
---

Nearly had a stroke reading them quotes 😅
Oaf yer button mushroom ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t worry though. He’s not going to let it go to his head. He’s still going to be the same humble Mario.
I rolled my eyes so hard I saw my own brain. He’s such a twit.
Oh aye, Martin, that’s right. Mariah would also post numerous times aboot a blue tick, followed by a packet of mini eggs in bed and a glass of wine several days later #desrved #treatit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been way oot this lane for too long, but Marion has fairly been treating us in recent weeks #deserved. Thread suggestion ma lovelies - Manifesting with Mario - do a mop kick to get a blue tick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1943621

It doesni mean anything Maureen. Hope this helps hen x
People like bleeping Maureen shouldn’t be allowed access tae the inter web! She doesn’t know what it means? So for all she knows it could be a Pedalo tick, meaning he’s oan a fiddler register.

But yeah, you well done him our Mo. Silly old bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah you do talk shite, and now copying things celebrities do. Nearly 40 but thinks he's still a teenager. Sad little middle aged man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever I’ve had a bit of a shite day or just feeling a bit down, I think of Marion and it cheers me up no end. 😂 Thank god I don’t have his life, or his haircut! 🦔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What are the chances of Rayne suffocating him in his sleep tonight? I can't take anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People like bleeping Maureen shouldn’t be allowed access tae the inter web! She doesn’t know what it means? So for all she knows it could be a Pedalo tick, meaning he’s oan a fiddler register.

But yeah, you well done him our Mo. Silly old bleep
*clutches beak* and staggers tae the kitchen for a cup of tea. bleeping hilarious 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.