Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh god iv just seen his blue tick …Margo you might have a blue tick …but your still a wee dick !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That ring light just shows how fat sorry 'full' his face his. The advert for this Neewer ring light reads

"Charming Lighting - Enhance facial features under constant lighting." 😂 If that is Mario enhanced to be charming, I'd be asking for my money back under the Trades Description Act.

January - the London adventure Journey
February - the Blue Tick Journey
Could March be ... the HMRC journey ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why's his face red and his neck white ???

That ring light was a pure waste of money 🤣🤣
Thank you for the new pic lovely.
The lips. Those bleeping lips. I saw less craters bespokely flying over the Grand Canyon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When you get caught by the Department for Works and Pensions reading your latest self help novel, “The Hungry Caterpillar” and you’ve told them you’re blind with the Kerry Katonas
874890CC-1A58-4A3A-AD69-0CDF3296CBB6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ooft could he be any more thumb like?! 👍🏻 He must be blind after all if he thinks that rotten mug needs to be lit up for all to see on insta. Ugly neep.
---

Thank you for the new pic lovely.
The lips. Those bleeping lips. I saw less craters bespokely flying over the Grand Canyon.
#smellthewealth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we jest but actually WOW at how much she’s piled on. Bespoke fat witch. #treatit
That ring light really shows it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He will be commenting everywhere now flashing his blue tick. Don't you Ken who I am ya Cnut, blue tick like that 🤌 never message this page again.
Tons blessings 💎
He's gonni get a blue sharpie and add a tick tae his shart caird and nae debates.
---

Did youse photoshoap that ma lovelie, surely he never poasted that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Honestly that shelve literally tilting down. £90 quid ring light but can't buy a decent strong shelve. The tele is straight so he can't blame to phone angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.