Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like. Can we all jus appreCate how gawjus his bespoke cardboard barbie doll house is πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
Ain lane Laura hen, eyes aff the barbie hoose, youse don't huv a blue tick, it's no fur youse. Mind youse, ah bet the blue tick isnae the oanly tick Marion huz goat #klarna #cantpaytakeitaway
---

As Mario is the big bollocks noo he has a blue tick how much will he charge the noo to advertise.

Hinch charges Β£24k for 4 stories and 1 post.

I reckon. Β£11.50 from oor Marion.

View attachment 1942512
View attachment 1942513
View attachment 1942514
View attachment 1942515
Feck me, did Flash send that dried fruit or huz it died a death in his fruit bowl πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ain lane Laura hen, eyes aff the barbie hoose, youse don't huv a blue tick, it's no fur youse. Mind youse, ah bet the blue tick isnae the oanly tick Marion huz goat #klarna #cantpaytakeitaway
---

Feck me, did Flash send that dried fruit or huz it died a death in his fruit bowl πŸ˜‰
He has a fruit bowl? Well I never

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Congratulations on a blue tick is the equivalent of congratulating someone who got to go to America when they paid and planned to go 🀣

Also a canny with this manifestation shite! I think we'll be in fur a break down when he realises manifestation still requires putting in the work.
Also manifesting kindness? Is that not narcissistic?
What kind of people does he meet on the daily if he's manifesting kindness?
Ah dunno he fries ma nut!
Maybe he manifested a blue tick so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FA75F667-4819-4774-B04F-438007732FB2.png

I actually fear for the human race, why are people so thick? He bleeping applied for the blue tick, they didn’t just give it him. He had to actually fill out a form πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How does he deserve it? What's he actually done, he just wanted one because couple his new celeb pals have one πŸ˜…. They're a bunch of crackheads keep being you fly higher and higher? Like what?πŸ₯΄πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Fly high and white hearts 🀍🀍🀍🀍 usually indicate death πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are we going to get treatit to every repost of the morons congratulations. Bet he’s had a little stiffy mushroom aw day over this, nae mortgage, nae savings, nae hair but he’s now got a blue tick. Absolutely gassed thinking he’s actually made it in life. I can’t express enough my embarrassment for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolutely ridiculous πŸ™„ he's acting like he's done something rare or unusual. The only thing he deserves is a shake and told to wise up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two of them sitting in the bedsit reading all the arse licking comments thinking this it we’ve made it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ life goals right there NOT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Are we going to get treatit to every repost of the morons congratulations. Bet he’s had a little stiffy mushroom aw day over this, nae mortgage, nae savings, nae hair but he’s now got a blue tick. Absolutely gassed thinking he’s actually made it in life. I can’t express enough my embarrassment for him.
Wonder what he can do now with that blue tick that he couldn't do without one? Take the train alone, venture abroad, move into a house, learn to drive and buy a car? The world's his oyster now ma lovelie so aye. And he's also gonna get a #gifted penis enlargement for his wee polly pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck it. Petty cash waiting for someone to hack the bleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Come on, his password can’t be that hard. Mind, he probably not spelt the fucka right, it will be unbreakable πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just can't with him and the shi-te he is posting, a feckin blue tick, a nonsensical book and now products from flash that have come in such wasteful packaging for 2 bottlesπŸ™„, honestly give me strength, no one gives a flying fish.
With all that is happening in Turkey atm I am crabbit, my BILs family are out there and thankfully are safe but I just cant with these loons atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.