Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's his face red and his neck white ???

That ring light was a pure waste of money 🤣🤣
Back in yer ain lane hen, Mario if your reading here don't listen to these tattler witches, you keep flying higher and higher, keep your chin up .. all 6 of them 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh Marion…. I applied for a GHIC card today, and guess what, they are sending me one! Can I have flowers and lots of praise ma lovelies. I feel I really manifested this by applying. 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's gonni get a blue sharpie and add a tick tae his shart caird and nae debates.
---

Did youse photoshoap that ma lovelie, surely he never poasted that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There was even the obligatory filter used so aye 🫣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we off on a wee mental case journey? What the duck is happening? He's gone crazy, I'm sure he's on drugs. He must be on drugs.
Snapchat-1125002959.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Has he got a nervous tick (not just a blue tick) 'aye aye aye yeah I like that aye aye no no too bright aye aye worth £90' 😂 like that guy from Vicar of Dibly 'nononono yes'
---

Are we off on a wee mental case journey? What the duck is happening? He's gone crazy, I'm sure he's on drugs. He must be on drugs.
View attachment 1945844
The fumes from his gaff have gone to his head and caught up with him at last 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ffs, the state of his face! 😂 Surely he can see he's two tone?!.
£90 and it just highlights how much weight he's gained, his massive sneck, and how creepy he still looks 🤪

Screenshot_20230208-232837_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’d be sending that light back. We all knew how massive the conk was, but it’s HUGE with the light on. Pure cock nose vibes. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What's with the thumbs up. Need to stop biting them nails Mario.

The blue tick has gun ta his heed.

thunb.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s no the fuhl bobbin ma lovelies😂stays in a 1 bed penthoose in turd towers - no ma quote and spunks £80 on a ring light for Instagram but its no herfuhl time job so aye practice makes ok😂

Banger alert

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can anyone offer up their dick, to this? Really now. How can anyone kiss it? It's the most disgusting thing I've seen, like a blob with buckled teeth, so aye, relatively.
Screenshot_20230209_092309_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230209_092342_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.