Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. He’s got into books since November last year, so aye. Maybe start with a dictionary Maz or a Basic Introduction to English! Absolute weapon of a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He can attempt to finish the Biff and Chip book series now - apologies for bringing this up and triggering the parents that had to read them at home 🫣😬🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Latest addition tae his bookshelf… on par way his reading level the stupid bleep so aye💎

709891DC-28AB-4A86-8E4F-0F69BA126DEF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1929439
Make it make sense hen?!
Ladies and gentlemen her.. is a sound from that vile app that he doesn't use TT. Also am no 100% sure but I think it's Adele's sound. Honestly can't he come up with anything of his own and Mario get your face out Mrs.H arse it's jut cringe.
If you don't go to her home and don't even have her number she isn't your FRIEND.
---

He comes out with some stupid posts 🙈

Not sure about daft, but after that post to Hinch I'd say still backward and illiterate

View attachment 1929746
Hinch brought out a book and all of sudden he is into reading? He trying to get a free kiddies book to read to his wane Rayn. Freaksta

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bless him, his mummy has sent him a pick-me-up message.

and ffs morales. In this context, it should be morals.

328246696_866126157949168_519003093891210712_n.jpg

Adding the prev posts to clarify the above.

328521909_719442439646134_4174952260850551030_n.jpg
book.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I need Hinch to do a bespoke blocking oan him. The fallout from that wid be a jurney and a half. I’d have him blocked in a nanosecond if he sent me arselicking comments like he did oan that post. Pure cringe honestly, makes me wanty drop deed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just realised those books he is going to read will be hard going for the poor dear, moving from Greedy's and PTWM's books to these will blow his mind.

I watched a documentary on The Secret last year and it was a load of poo.

The Secret.
Here's the essence of The Secret book in 3 lessons: The law of attraction is one of the most prevalent principles in the world. To use the law of attraction, you must think about what you want, not what you want to avoid. The three steps of the law of attraction are asking, believing, and receiving.
The Magic.
Rhonda Byrne reveals life-changing knowledge about the power of gratitude that was hidden within a 2,000-year-old sacred text. Then, on an incredible 28-day journey, she teaches you how to apply this life-changing knowledge in your everyday life, completely transforming every aspect of your life into joy.

It is not essential to have read The Secret before reading The Magic. However, we suggest a basic understanding of Law of Attraction is advisable, either through reading The Secret or The Power, or by watching the original Secret movie.

and there's another book he should be reading as well.

The Power.:rolleyes:

I honestly don't think he's read the blurb or any reviews. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
HAHAHAHA 🤣

Mario, the proof that you send these messages to yourself is simple because I've just checked mine. Their profile picture is always closer to their message yours isn't there to cross out. Now stop being childish and get back to your kiddy books 🤪
Screenshot_20230202-160749_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
HAHAHAHA 🤣

Mario, the proof that you send these messages to yourself is simple because I've just checked mine. Their profile picture is always closer to their message yours isn't there to cross out. Now stop being childish and get back to your kiddy books 🤪View attachment 1930223
100% to himself if someone legit messages you their picture is right beside the message sent. If I was to send a message to myself it's just a message no photo near it. I only know this because with work I will send photos of forms, work pics, screenshots etc just Incase it's lost or I accidentally delete the email. Good way to have back up.
So Marion clearly wrote that to himself, a legit message will have a profile pic at left side.
What a loser get a full time joab and stop sending yourself messages 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Only just got into books. Coincidentally with the trip tae London fae the book gathering. You transparent fat slug. Desperately wanting tae be part of something that you’ll never fit intae. Absolute desperate Dan.
Transparent Fat Slug!!!!!!!
⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HAHAHAHA 🤣

Mario, the proof that you send these messages to yourself is simple because I've just checked mine. Their profile picture is always closer to their message yours isn't there to cross out. Now stop being childish and get back to your kiddy books 🤪View attachment 1930223
How dare youse, he huz a bespoke laptoap and wonderful IT skills tae completely remove any profile pichure and ensure his fans safety is never compromised. Don't ever message this page again! #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Secret 😂 Sorry to those who believe in manifesting and such. I’m not even laughing at that, I’m laughing that he’s about 2 decades behind on this. I hope he gets into crystals next 💎 Spine bright ma luvlees.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Secret 😂 Sorry to those who believe in manifesting and such. I’m not even laughing at that, I’m laughing that he’s about 2 decades behind on this. I hope he gets into crystals next 💎 Spine bright ma luvlees.
A good 13 years ago I worked with a silly hippy who was so into The Secret. He used to “thank the universe” all the time! Can’t wait fae Maz tae start it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybes the wee ghost Robin has just got round to telling him about the books, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.