Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think you’ve heard it all from oor Marion, out she comes with some more bespoke hilarity for us all. She really is the gift that keeps on giving 😂 bleeping Bambi Fury is a stupid name, even if Bambi was a nice name it doesn’t go with Fury. Proper thinks she’s the queen of all the zelebs don’t she now she’s meet Grinch and Skanky!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah thought Marion didnae get tickets fur the bodyguard, something tells me he'd be a right pain in the derriere at theatre #singithen 🤔

View attachment 1928223
Clutching ma beak, I saw this on FaceyB earlier and thought oor Marion had been oot for the night too! 😂

Ma luvlies, I hope we do go oan a mummy jurnee. Can just see her noo with wee Blu Billy at baby massage and stomping aroond the toon with her bespoke buggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he keep going on about Molly Mae and that stupid baby name?! It’s verging on creepy at this point. Stop following and talking about a young woman that in no way should be relevant to you, Mario 😅 it’s weird as duck and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does he keep going on about Molly Mae and that stupid baby name?! It’s verging on creepy at this point. Stop following and talking about a young woman that in no way should be relevant to you, Mario 😅 it’s weird as duck and so forth.
He’s going on about it because Hinch mentioned it, she also commented something on an earlier MM post and then had a go at someone who replied to her. This prompted 700+ comment from her sheep piling in on the woman who said something mildly derogatory to Hinch. Lovely comments calling the woman autistic and telling her to kill herself, interspersed with the usual “be kind” and “Caroline Flack” bollocks. Mario thinks he’s Hinch’s best friend now because she was forced to meet him at that bleeping ridiculous tea party and so he’s copying her even more so that she’ll notice him and invite him to her farm which isn’t a farm.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
He’s going on about it because Hinch mentioned it, she also commented something on an earlier MM post and then had a go at someone who replied to her. This prompted 700+ comment from her sheep piling in on the woman who said something mildly derogatory to Hinch. Lovely comments calling the woman autistic and telling her to kill herself, interspersed with the usual “be kind” and “Caroline Flack” bollocks. Mario thinks he’s Hinch’s best friend now because she was forced to meet him at that bleeping ridiculous tea party and so he’s copying her even more so that she’ll notice him and invite him to her farm which isn’t a farm.
I felt sorry for that poster. She was only voicing her opinion and she was right as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I felt sorry for that poster. She was only voicing her opinion and she was right as well.
Exactly. Hinch knew what she was doing when she replied to her. She knew her sheep would pile on. She’s done it before. She loves a bit of drama & it gives her an excuse to say people are trolling her. They’re all the same these Insta huns, happy to give a load of crap out but whinge and cry if they get any grief back. Mario claims to not read negative messages, but the fact that he limits his DMs and blocks anyone who disagrees with him shows he’s just as bad as the rest of them. Having a different opinion is NOT trolling. But the huns - and I include Mario in that - cannot tell the difference. Idiots.

Reactions: 25
Clutching my beak reading this thread the day 💀

Canny wait for Mario and Deek to welcome baby Blu Wintum into this wuruld. Hopefully the Lord will bless Mario with a wee foetus in her bespoke womb any day noo.

Also, Mario chanting Molly Mae fae the rooftops is so cringe. She's never going to shag you bbs x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20230202_080608_Instagram.jpg

To stupid to realise this is also an opinion that has been put on the internet about a baby that is none of his business 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Clutching my beak reading this thread the day 💀

Canny wait for Mario and Deek to welcome baby Blu Wintum into this wuruld. Hopefully the Lord will bless Mario with a wee foetus in her bespoke womb any day noo.
Ah wunner if we're aboot tae go on a wee infertility journeh?

We've kept this tae oorsels but we're struggling tae conceive and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly. Hinch knew what she was doing when she replied to her. She knew her sheep would pile on. She’s done it before. She loves a bit of drama & it gives her an excuse to say people are trolling her. They’re all the same these Insta huns, happy to give a load of crap out but whinge and cry if they get any grief back. Mario claims to not read negative messages, but the fact that he limits his DMs and blocks anyone who disagrees with him shows he’s just as bad as the rest of them. Having a different opinion is NOT trolling. But the huns - and I include Mario in that - cannot tell the difference. Idiots.
Speak of the devil. Hinch is on Lorraine after the break

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Only just got into books. Coincidentally with the trip tae London fae the book gathering. You transparent fat slug. Desperately wanting tae be part of something that you’ll never fit intae. Absolute desperate Dan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Only just got into books. Coincidentally with the trip tae London fae the book gathering. You transparent fat slug. Desperately wanting tae be part of something that you’ll never fit intae. Absolute desperate Dan.
Aye, that's cos Hinch cured his blindness when they met ma lovelie, nae need tae go tae Lourdes fur miracles, just turn up at the Hinch tend farm
#soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.