Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well youse ur aw very cruel, Marion took the squirrel fae his attic shoapping, no oanly a champion oaf the peeple but animals tae. Move ower St Francis of Assisi and nae debates.

View attachment 1930504

I came onto post this. I am raging with you hen!! But I will never let sleeping dogs lie and I will always forever voice my true truths. This is ma actual quote 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I came onto post this. I am raging with you hen!! But I will never let sleeping dogs lie and I will always forever voice my true truths. This is ma actual quote 🤣🤣🤣
We huv the same passion ma lovelie but ah'm still gonni block and report youse, ma poast ma rules!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marion in January: Am blind and cannae see, ma Kerry Katonas are awful so aye. I need help to see outside and to go places.

Marion in February: I’ve been SO intae ma reading since November.

Get in the bin you fat, lying, beak nosed shitebag.

#crabbit the day and thats aw am saying ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Marion hinks Greedychops lights are pyoor classy like his bespoke haemorrhoids.

Screenshot_20230202-191625.png

Screenshot_20230202-191553.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
He can’t crawl further up the insta huns arseholes if he tried. Embarrassing - they take the piss out of you Marion, you’re not in their league - home, content, financial status. I cannae stand any of them, but they’ve made a ‘career’ daeing what they dae. You get a few freebies thrown your way and think you’re an influencer. Face it fatso, you’re a loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
bleep spends 16 hoors oota Paisley & noo he thinks he's fancying a trip tae the wee Maldives.

I ken we dinnae like Deek noo but He's constantly trying tae belittle and humiliate him.
Nasty spiteful witch.

The sooner wee Deek kicks him oot the better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The face even his mother doesn't love 😖
---

Mario telling the world and his wife that Derek's never had those pj's off since Christmas. Derek never cracked a smile either

Love the vacuum still in the livingroom. What a way to live 🙄

Screenshot_20230202-200516_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Aw god he’s intae his manifesting journee😩 even tho it’s been proven time and time again tae be bullshite. He’ll be making vision boards a new build 4 bedroom houses, trying to be lit his brother and sister. Keep dreaming Maz, your destined for sweet hee haw💎❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Spends one night in London with a carer and now thinks he’s off to the Maldives and Norway 😂 Imagine him and dead Deek trying to navigate an airport 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Every time I see this thread title, I scream 😂😂 it’s amazing and I don’t think it’ll never not be funny. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see him and Trolloman are animal lovers, she cares as much about rabbits as he does cats, arseholes. I'm not an animal lover by any means, but child wore me down for a pet rabbit, and auld Madge has a soft spot for them now. Don't worry I will be back to my normal shite posting soon!
Screenshot_20230202-205459.png

If anyone would like to complain, they can do here, it's the second episode of series two.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.