Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he saying if he is ever "blessed" with kids? Is he waiting for them to be #gifted doesn't he understand as a gay man that's not something that is going to happen to them unless they do something about it. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why is he saying if he is ever "blessed" with kids? Is he waiting for them to be #gifted doesn't he understand as a gay man that's not something that is going to happen to them unless they do something about it. twit.
What if he goes straight? 😂

Which one of the huns will be rent-a-womb?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ah thought Marion didnae get tickets fur the bodyguard, something tells me he'd be a right pain in the derriere at theatre #singithen 🤔

Screenshot_20230201-215405.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario your name is tit. Your gufted kids names are tit.
What an absolute weapon chantin oan Molly Mae from the rooftops like a teenage lassie. He just embarrasses himself every time he daes anything. Sit down and get some class.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I very much doubt he has had anybody telling/posting him or seen other opinions saying that her name is awful, he just likes to sprout oof on one.

Stop sticking ya beak into other people's business.

Shut the duck up.

View attachment 1928096View attachment 1928097
View attachment 1928098
He's got a t-shirt on tonight he feeling the cold in that cold bedroom? Or other night when he's top half was naked was that actually after he let Deed Deek have a shot of his sharty arse and came straight on stories to rant. Well romantic that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I laughed so much at this, my husband had to pause the TV while I got it oot ma system! It's so true, I'm wondering is he expecting the wee Robin, to put wee baby Blu in the high footfall area, while they sleep. Or maybe every month she's sticking ovulation tests up her gaping fat hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I laughed so much at this, my husband had to pause the TV while I got it oot ma system! It's so true, I'm wondering is he expecting the wee Robin, to put wee baby Blu in the high footfall area, while they sleep. Or maybe every month she's sticking ovulation tests up her gaping fat hole.
screaming at this, husband has also had to just stop the tv to frown and sigh at me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
he’s that much of a plank he’s prolly waiting for a wee stork tae drap a wean aff at his seedhill quarters. Keep dreaming aboot having weans mario! Never will happen (thank duck)💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe Shrek Rendall will guft I Marion and Deek the twins Teddy and Blu, can you imagine the combination of her and Mario’s genes combined

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe Shrek Rendall will guft I Marion and Deek the twins Teddy and Blu, can you imagine the combination of her and Mario’s genes combined
Omg 😂 Wee baby with 3 ginger hairs on its heid, a massive beak and poached egg eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.