Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a bit weird he's watching a video on Molly-Mae's birth story? It's not like it's something he would ever be able to relate to or compare to his own experiences of giving birth or preparing to give birth. Is it even weirder that he, a 40 year old bloke from Scotland, is gushing over a 23 year old blogger?? I find it a little bit a lot creepy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How can anyone offer up their dick, to this? Really now. How can anyone kiss it? It's the most disgusting thing I've seen, like a blob with buckled teeth, so aye, relatively.
View attachment 1946518
View attachment 1946519
I can't get over the colour of his face to his neck and how much beef he's put on. But yeah, he's definitely not worth a second glance 😖
---

Why is he trying to lick Molly-Mae's ass constantly now, she isn't gonna be your bestie Martin. Sad weirdo
As if she'd fall over herself to acknowledge him as well. He's a delusional twit
---

Blue tick or no blue tick, people still don't feel the love
View attachment 1947115
Whoops, bad luck Maz 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of influencers trying to climb up Molly Mae's hole recently is embarrassing.

'Bambi is incredible' she's a newborn baby who you've never met, fuckin pipe down

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that his thumb or heid ma lovelie, it's difficult to tell #thumbheid
---

A wee thumb ring jurney fur oor Marion soon hen.
He will get that hideous rose tattoo as well and start telling all us hens all the best. He’s probably also considered if he could shoehorn an alpaca in to the kitchen cupboard just to hold his power that bit mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think I've ever seen a nose like his, it's like a cock with a bollock on the end. So bulbous. Hideous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think I've ever seen a nose like his, it's like a cock with a bollock on the end. So bulbous. Hideous
Check out Fopperholic, she has a nose very similar to Martin's nose😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s lost the bleeping plot hasn’t he? He never had much of a grip on reality but he’s actually gone completely tonto now. That 3 hours he spent in the company of a bunch of complete cunts “real” influencers has totally addled his tiny mind. He actually believes he’s an influencer. He’s about as influential as a dose of typhoid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mario thinks molly is doing a great job at her own life ..... he'd want to take note . She's 23 he's 40 She's got a mansion he's a matchbox. Thats boil on his nose has infected the 3 braincells he'd left

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine having a blue tick but no passport 😂 . She needs tae get her priorities straight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it a bit weird he's watching a video on Molly-Mae's birth story? It's not like it's something he would ever be able to relate to or compare to his own experiences of giving birth or preparing to give birth. Is it even weirder that he, a 40 year old bloke from Scotland, is gushing over a 23 year old blogger?? I find it a little bit a lot creepy.
Noo ma lovely, I am sure oor Maria has had many a morn on the tat towers toilet that she’d have loved a wee sook of gas and air for 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still cannae faddom how she got one? Yeah loads of followers but isnae it to verify that they’re a public figure or to stop people impersonating well known people? Maybe I don’t know so need tae get tae know but who in their right mind would want tae impersonate a debt ridden, foul mouthed, polis cleaner who daes nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.