Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, Mario coming back swinging

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Massive music lover apparently. Maz many music concerts/festivals you been too?
Think we aw ken the answer….
Aye massive music lover as long as it posted on insta or tik tok 🤣
Massive music lover that's only ever the most popular bands ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a Kangol hat (duck me don't judge I blame East 17). Long story short. Went out with my mates on park, they said it was tit. Threw it in a dog tit bin with a firework.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the duck is he on about. Fighting fights that aren't his fight 🤣. Swinging. Yup. You couldn't swing a cat (poor Rayn) in that mouldy hole.
He's bugging me more than normal. Ugly,

I had a Kangol hat (duck me don't judge I blame East 17). Long story short. Went out with my mates on park, they said it was tit. Threw it in a dog tit bin with a firework.
I had one too it was a red tartan one thought I was cool as duck for an hour or so 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Massive music lover apparently. Maz many music concerts/festivals you been too?
Think we aw ken the answer….
We're going on a wee 'gig' journee 🤣🤣🤣
---

I had one too it was a red tartan one thought I was cool as duck for an hour or so 🤣🤣
Haha mine was cream checks. Shudders. Sorry I deleted previous thread as it posted a rant I hadn't yet completed.
But he's a bleep. So aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who's 'they'? Didn't she go bust or something before? Not sure what happened cos no interest in following her, but presumably a bad business model. But Marion makes it sound like trolls have it in for her! He's such a bloody hero isn't he defending his Instamate
---
My thoughts exactly. We need tae get tae know who wants Eeeeava May to fail. As far as I know it was guna go bust and then her boyf stepped in and bankrolled her business. Why does he make everything about trolls? She is scarcely mentioned on here.

Reactions: 22
My thoughts exactly. We need tae get tae know who wants Eeeeava May to fail. As far as I know it was guna go bust and then her boyf stepped in and bankrolled her business. Why does he make everything about trolls? She is scarcely mentioned on here.
I'd love to know how that business is still going with the prices they charge.

Reactions: 16
Blocked and reported ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
I am totally out my lane here but does anyone remember women going round door to door selling clothes and loans like a an early lay day loan thing in the late 1990s? It was not provident I think it was called morse??

Reactions: 8
Canny wait for a wee Beyoncé journey where the whole country has been talking about tickets and a week before the concert he pipes up and says ‘never knew she was coming noo all the tickets have sold ooouutttt’ aye right kango/mr mango pull the other one nae debates. Back to playing yer records

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stupid wee fanny, nae one needs a playlist from you 😂😂😂
You’ve nae mates in real life, but want to waste time making a playlist for strangers on the internet, to feel important.
I think I’m okay thanks DJ Sharty Pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The swearing in those videos are cringy. Sounds like a bairn at school trying to be hard in front of his pals. Grow up you greetin faced witch Mario

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m actually surprised he’s no claimed he’s got hearing issues to go way his Kerry katonnas🙄

• Haha
Hens, I couldn't sleep last night and decided to start reading Mario's second thread. I was laughing so much, I was afraid I'd wake my husband up.

- His real name is Martin.
- He did an #ad for something he bought himself
- Gets his news from Newsround
- Was already obsessed with AMA

20230205_101158-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His real name is Martin?! That's absolute gold. I discovered this wee hen way later so missed that gem! I wonder if he's used some of his petty cash to have it changed by deed poll?! So aye! 🤣

• Haha
Hens, I couldn't sleep last night and decided to start reading Mario's second thread. I was laughing so much, I was afraid I'd wake my husband up.

- His real name is Martin.
- He did an #ad for something he bought himself
- Gets his news from Newsround
- Was already obsessed with AMA

View attachment 1936885
Don't go on the Martin jurney ma lovelie, ah did and it ended in disappointment 😥
---

I am totally out my lane here but does anyone remember women going round door to door selling clothes and loans like a an early lay day loan thing in the late 1990s? It was not provident I think it was called morse??
Ah didni ken but ah goat tae ken jist fur youse

Screenshot_20230205-100219.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.