Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma loveleis a huv just caught up with our wee Maria. Can say I am in the wealthy dehumidifier club too.. ours was around £150 and collects about 2L per 3 hours when I use it to dry our bleep washings! Cheaper than a tumble nae debates 👌🏼 a see wee hinch will be gracing Glasgow with her presence so nae doubt Martin will be on the first train (carer dumdum in tow) to dribble over her..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That crappy dehumidifier collects 600ml of water. That’s nothing. It won’t be anywhere near good enough for his damp bedsit.
I have a 10 litre one which cost me £200, it’s brilliant, I can put a full 8kg load of clothes out in one of my 4 double bedrooms (smell that wealth) and shut the door, 4 hours later the washing is dry and there’s about 5 litres of water in the tank. That tiny little thing won’t do anything.
ALSO! plasterers and decorators use bloody great industrial dehumidifiers usually spattered with plaster, paint etc. not crappy little Groupon specials. They’d get laughed off the site if they minced in carrying that little thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Would that be the construction worker that used to be in the Village People? :unsure:
If the flat (no a hoose) is so damp I hate to think whits going on behind that wood panelling so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s no way going to miss a Hinch book signing. I canny wait to see him stood there clutching a kiddies book in his hawns , spining bright next to Hinch looking like a garden gnome with a beetroot red shiny face #treatit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you think any of the advice he got was to stop using 7 different air diffusers 😂 literally cancels out his wee de humidifier

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see his wee bum chum raising awareness re HIV. Ma moneys on wee Marion claiming hes also HIV positive like its in fashion. Sit down you fat slag, you can't get it from B & M! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What plasters and construction workers follow Marion? 🙈 clutching ma beak.
Does he just mean that the council have told him to get a dehumidifier? Try decluttering and opening your windows aswell. Tons a love 😘
Wee Mazda when he wakes up efter huvin the dehumidifier oan aw nite in the boudoir.

Screenshot_20230125-183525.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
WTF? NO?! Not my little Derek? Pure, innocent and fit Derek?
Happy reading 😘

---

That’s far too skinny to be oor Maz hen💎
The filters add oan ten stone doll. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet Hannah at AMA is thrilled hes telling his followers he can't be arsed with them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion: "I Marion thought he wiz in sex and the city, came back tae Beirut and is still the same tit(ty)."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's fumming that after wan post as an influencer in his 5* bathroom, nae £200 dehumidifier was #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.