Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was I dreaming ma lovelies or did Martin not buy a winter coat at the start of this year and say he was he was putting it away for this winter? 🤔
ma lovelie, you read ma mind. Ahm sure he bought 2winter coats last spring to put away - and am sure one was a grey sleeping bag…… just like his latest not needed purchase. The debt he must be in blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
ma lovelie, you read ma mind. Ahm sure he bought 2winter coats last spring to put away - and am sure one was a grey sleeping bag…… just like his latest not needed purchase. The debt he must be in blows my mind.
It was definitely 2 coats wasn't it?

Reactions: 22
Was I dreaming ma lovelies or did Martin not buy a winter coat at the start of this year and say he was he was putting it away for this winter? 🤔
He did. And he even said if you buy more expensive, they last longer. One was that awful teddy bear fleecy one that already looked like it smelt of woman when he bought it. Bet that’s in the bespoke landfill already.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is the teddy bear one not the one he was papped in Edinburgh wearing when we discovered the shart card? 🧐 he buys A LOT of coats and shoes - it’s so weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
aye defo. Some sort of Paddington bear style coat and a grey sleeping bag ahm sure. But don’t quote me ma lovelie. So aye.
First Bungle's skin and noo Paddington bear duffel coat. Surprised it's no Winnie the Pooh wit wi aw his sharting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would sell my granny for a look at his equifax/experian credit file 👀💰
I can't get my head round his spending habits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The utter shame of telling ppl your bf has the shits and ruined your birthday complete with picture evidence 🤢 Itll have been that shopping centre chinese lol!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Still cannot get over all the unnecessary spending.

If I lived in a bedsit and no holidays I could spend a fortune on tat each month. But I have a gorgeous home with multiple rooms. None of which you can see when you open the front door and a large audi.

Sorry my lovelies for the stench of my wealth. He probably thinks we are jealous of his spending. We are not. Because I am sure if we all lived in a a hovel bedsit like him we could refloor and decorate every other week

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The utter shame of telling ppl your bf has the shits and ruined your birthday complete with picture evidence 🤢 Itll have been that shopping centre chinese lol!
See all this eating oot has come back to bite them on the arse. At least when I cook the bleep tea I know I’m not gonna give us the shits. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This came up oan the app, wuz thinking of sharing it wi ma pal Martin.

In fact, ah'm shocked he hisnae awready bought it, tae support small business The Range.

Screenshot_20220827-194957.png

Probably had enough of being wi Martin so made up an excuse tae get five minutes peace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh why is deek a nasty piece of work I need to get Tae know... He seems so sweet..
He is/was (most likely was as they don’t allow gay members) a member of the orange order- an explicitly anti-catholic sectarian secret fraternity.
A5C31659-6E93-4DE5-8EBC-B0C70F42AA2E.jpeg

He also has several racist posts on his old Facebook account about immigrants receiving benefits and if you don’t respect the British army then go live in another country. He might seem sweet but he’s backwards to duck.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
He is/was (most likely was as they don’t allow gay members) a member of the orange order- an explicitly anti-catholic sectarian secret fraternity.
View attachment 1533885
He also has several racist posts on his old Facebook account about immigrants receiving benefits and if you don’t respect the British army then go live in another country. He might seem sweet but he’s backwards to duck.
The last pic with the orange tho, it has ruined my outraged emoji reaction. 🙃 Vile trolls all over this app.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm shook!!!
I've just been to Asda (in my car smell the wealth).
I kid you the duck not, on the next road some fucka has decorated their house for Halloween. Bats and cobwebs in the windows. This is even worse than having 1846383473 plush pumpkins scattered around the gaff!!
I nearly swerved right out of my lane clean into their front garden.
I can't believe that a real life lunatic lives so close by.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1533885
Not wee Deek!! Im pyoor buckled ma lovelies!! 😳

Reactions: 10
Ah that's it I'm done with Deek. You can't be orange and gay!! That lot are truly the most racist, bigoted, sectarian shower of cavemen around. As a Dubliner who lived in Belfast for years I know what I'm talking about unfortunately.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1533885
Used to be secret long time ago but not anymore.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.