Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS you would think he had walked the Inca trail and found a cure for cancer!! He went to bloody London for a day. I used to do that 3 times a day when I was cabin crew! Give me strength! And don’t even start me on how he had the brass neck to wear the peach trackie 🥴🥴
"These people are bleeping stunning"

Grinch has 1001 hard as nails faces, and Stacey's sister looks like she's been dug up. 💀

Clearly his Kerry katona eyesbawls were pissed the day, hens.... 🙃
And Staceys tits - one nip on the Pickles (duck me i can’t tell you how much I hate this phrase), the other nip had a quick glance of Maz’s microcock, no wonder they were making a getaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooh the expected dots of doom where he's suddenly a bespoke London travel expert.

People forget, he's no a beach babe.

The influencers in the room, they're all the same. They're not Maz, they have made plenty money, you're scamming benefits.

I cannae explain hoo much ah would pay tae see him have a panic attack 😂

When does he attend these A-List celeb parties wi his brother?

Why is he talking like he's been in a room with Hollywood stars?

A group of people meeting up finally?!
No ma lovely, they meet up regularly, they just don't invite you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So H slept on a sofa or air bed in Marion's?
I doubt he's got an air bed so must had been to slab sofa she stayed on 😱
I don’t understand her either. In her words she's spent the last three nights sofa surfing and air beds. There's no way l would that. Surely she can afford a Premier Inn or BandB.
Stupid woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
DMs have been fing insane. Mentioned his glasses.
The best time, would he have done it without Hannah and Derek, no.
Travelling is anxious, especially his sight. Best to push out of his comfort zone. This trip planned for ages.
It was lovely. Commuting was fing busy.
A fing experience. Hannah the hostess with the mostest, He saw Mamma Mia. The West End is fing unbelievable.
He is going back and wants to see Tina Turner.
Funny moments, snippets. Dosna like to phone things like influencers do. He gets affronted.
2 Wines in, his sight is bad, wants to go to the toilet. ''Hannah tell me where I am going''. Ended in the fing kitchen. Finished up in a disabled toilet. Wanted to go noo.
London is overwhelming and hectic. It’s so his vibe.
He has triggers. Covid played a huge part in this. He was a recluse. Greedy’s event was people she trusted.
His eyesight affects his life. Travelling dosna appeal to him. No sunbathing.He isnna a beach babe.
He wouldn’t say no if offered though. Going to London did him the world of good.
Questions – what was it like to be in the same room as the lassies?
He follows them for the person they are, not their label.
We don’t know each over but we know each other.
His friends have all been women. BINGO far me. He has caught up on Tattle.
These lassies are wonderful. He takes them for who they are.
He couldn’t wait to get a cuddle from Sophie.
He doesn’t like going to events. Fear of travelling.
He didn’t feel awkward, It was worth the 4 years of waiting. They are stunning.

friends.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Perhaps he'll bring out his own bespoke travel guides. Ala lonely planet. 😆

Simon Calders shitting himself! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These people are bleeping stunning, behave Mazda.

Solomon needs a shower & a decent bra.

Her sister looks dead.

Greedy is wearing plastic shorts, which are riding up her chuff.

Hinch is 8ft tall, dressed up as a pirate and has a mean girls resting witch face.

We just needed that wonky melted face Maw tae complete the set.
Pyoor stunning, aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So now he’s throwing out to the universe for a Whitney musical, there is one, it’s an adaption of The Bodyguard and it’s been around for ten years plus coming to Glasgow from next week!!! It’s also one of the best musicals I’ve seen if anyone hasn’t seen it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So now he’s throwing out to the universe for a Whitney musical, there is one, it’s an adaption of The Bodyguard and it’s been around for ten years plus coming to Glasgow from next week!!! It’s also one of the best musicals I’ve seen if anyone hasn’t seen it.
And it's going to Edinburgh as well. We're booked to see it again in my city in the summer.
He's so far behind the times

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This might be a long rant, ah watched his dots of doom withoot a break (check me oot Marion, oot ma comfort zone) and ah may have hud a boattle of 🍷👀, anyway ma post ma rules!!

So he canni see, yet has a job cleaning? He also admitted he should be wearing glasses but doesn't (ah canni see withoot mine, that's why ah wear them ya fanny and manage tae get around without a guide Derek).

London is pyoor busy, what a surprise when its population is nearly double of the whole of Scotland (blame google if that's rang).

He supports women, apart from oor dear old Betty who he wuz incredibly rude to in home bargains. Marion, patron saint of feminism.

He's supported these honest(!) lassies since OG 2018. If yer that gullible ah've goat sum tartan paint tae sell ye. The camera disnae dae them justice cos they're pyoor stunning, ah think ye mean the camera withoot the filter is the real them. Plus ah thought ye wur blind, did ye dae a Lionel Richie video and make a model oaf their faces in clay? 🖕

His brother warns him no tae bother his famous pals asking fur signatures, ah wunner if he's allowed tae ask fur autographs?

And finally (only cos ah canni remember what else bothered me in dots of doom, be glad ah didn't take notes) they should dae a Whitney theatre show? It's already toured in Scotland, in fact it's playing yet again in Scotland, tomorrow night in Dunfermline!

Mebbes ye shud speak tae yer brother and his showbiz pals and dae yer ain show since ye think it disnae exist wi you playing Whitney and call it Shitney!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I really can’t bring myself to watch his dots of doom this time aroond. I cringe and get angry in equal measures at him lately. He is just off the chart delusional, whilst being a massive bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thinking of the poor 4000 mugs that have followed him off the back of Hinch & co on Monday being greeted with that foul mouthed rant. I can swear with the best of them but he really is just a vile wee pleb.
Only time ah swear is here talking aboot that bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We'll know he's been reading here when he tells us 'a lovelie' has DM'd to tell him about the Whitney musical and he's booked tickets 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is he explaining London like it’s some far flung place?! Like we don’t have clue what’s like 🥴
Marion, the new Christopher Columbus fur the thick shits. Right ah'm away tae bed, said too much and drank too much. Nite tae aw ma pals, tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

• Heart
  • Haha
20 minutes of my life I am never getting back.

So he can't see but there's loads to see.
Its cauld but its hot.
Its chaotic and hectic but that's his vibe.
Hes been around celebs at his brothers events but he hates being in rooms of people he doesn't know.
Sounds like the Katy Perry song Hot n Cold.

Bloody hell ma lovelies, am behind again because ma bastard real joab is expecting me to put in some actual graft and it’s interfering with this joab that ain’t ma joab. Have just watched his reel, feckin home from home for him that shoebox of a hotel room wasn’t it! Tight bastards, bet they searched for cheapest hotel room in London 🤣
Anyway, 13 bespoke pages to catch up on already! Oh & Martin, here’s what it means to be affronted 🤦🏻‍♀️ You need to learn to research words you don’t fully understand before trying to use them 👍🏻
View attachment 1892889
Ah canni believe ah'm daeing this, in Scotland, well the bit ah'm fae, no saying cos oaf compromised security we use affronted tae mean second hand embarrassment. 😳

Do a shot for every time he says affronted 🤣
So that's why ah've ended up half cut the nite 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.