Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he not know that there is a Whitney West End show if he’s such a big fan ffs

And I’m clutching ma beak here at him saying how normal it was for him tae be in a room with the insta crew and he’s not aboot fangirling.

That mustn’t have been Macaroni we saw flushed red and acting awkward and starstruck in all the footage from the tea party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Evening hens. Bin oot all day, so many dots of doom to catch up on.

The stories a have seen were just for Tattle

✅ Mentioning his terrible Kerry Katona eyes
✅ Mentioning why she's "affronted" to go travelling on her own at almost 40.

P.s. Marion, you didn't go anywhere on your own. You had to get people to sit on a direct train with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Canny wait to see how long the new 4k followers last afore they get sick a his moaning, bleep washings, hovel tours, grease-laden diet, 1000 dots a doom in the hoosecoat, and absolutely nae cleaning content💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wit a load of pish those dots of doom wur ma lovelies, ma heids spinning fae that I think I need a lie doon. Affronted absolutely affronted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dots of doom! 🙌🏾
CA3C9EF8-5923-430C-86A5-32610FDC7E42.jpeg

Why is he making out he has some sort of sight issue that affects his ability to travel alone 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Didn’t get invited to Hinch Towers tho did he 🤣

And did anyone notice Hinch said I’ve spoken to Marion on here since the beginning …hence they do not speak via phone /WhatsApp which in itself speaks volumes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"So much time in a short space of (in?) time"

- Another (no ma) quote for Marion's book of crap inspirational quotes ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watching the dots of doom in the car while shoving a double cheeseburger doon me. The child in the passenger seats just said to me mum turn that aff Hes doin ma head in 😂😂
Shes 8!!! Nearly choked on ma last bite 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thinking of the poor 4000 mugs that have followed him off the back of Hinch & co on Monday being greeted with that foul mouthed rant. I can swear with the best of them but he really is just a vile wee pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“Soap it up all in” Did you get soak and mop mixed up Mazza and create a whole new saying? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lets hope for more adventures. View attachment 1892378
Youse have made ma day I'm only catching up cos I had to do ma job that is ma job today after our big adventure to London for a night but this is pure class, Marionton Bear, the nakey tracksuit, Harry Potter had a bigger space under the stairs than his hotel room and Maria's Adventures- what a way to start the year with Martin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 keep it coming
Btw also need to change my PP thanks hen 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dots of doom! 🙌🏾View attachment 1892660
Why is he making out he has some sort of sight issue that affects his ability to travel alone 🙄
He has keratoconus aka "Kerry Katonas" but apparently it only seems to be a problem when he has to leave Paisley. He has no problem pounding the mean streets of Paisley in his woodlouse coat.

Also see he mentioned needing his glasses on the dots of doom. Hiya Marion. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why is he explaining London like it’s some far flung place?! Like we don’t have clue what’s like 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This idiot is like a broken record. Why does he keep repeating himself?! 😒

As for his eyes, how can he read a restaurant menu but can't read a sign which would have been much bigger text saying 'Gents or Toilet'. I definitely think he's playing on that as well. The little fake, benefit scrounging twit.
That being said, I think he wants his specs on because he looks as cockeyed as a coot here 🤓

Screenshot_20230118-191429_Instagram.jpg

As for your fake insta mates looking stunningly beautiful. Were they shite. We saw them and you filter free mate 👎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This idiot is like a broken record. Why does he keep repeating himself?! 😒

As for his eyes, how can he read a restaurant menu but can't read a sign which would have been much bigger text saying 'Gents or Toilet'. I definitely think he's playing on that as well. The little fake, benefit scrounging twit.
That being said, I think he wants his specs on because he looks as cockeyed as a coot here 🤓

View attachment 1892722

As for your fake insta mates looking stunningly beautiful. Were they shite. We saw them and you filter free mate 👎
The camera lies hen, the camera lies....🤥🤥🤥🤥

Screenshot_20230117-204028_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
He doesn't go abroad because sun and Beach isnae for him? What about Rome, Paris, Madrid, Amsterdam? Don't need go abroad for sun and sea. Deed Deek will travel to London to pick him up but he can't go places for Derek? What a selfish man.

He's definitely read here especially talking camera does you dirty etc these women and beautiful.
Been to events with his brother and in a room with well known people but doesn't do events or travel because is Kerry katonas.
Their not really your pals Marion if you don't even have their personal number apart from H.
Bet he waited to go food shop when Derek finished work I bet you know since he can't see or read. Excuse me any am purrre affronted but ma feckin Kerry katonas am self diagnosed particly blind can you guide me to the microwave meals and the smily potatoe faces?

Lost on way too loo H told him straight and take a right. He went straight and took a left, stop lying oh sorry was that your Kerry katonas it also makes you forget the difference between left and right.

A class 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.