Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A maself known this isn't a Greedy thread - and I have nae got the time to get to know her thread. Mario's thread fae life. I saw her post he shared. She's a narcissistic crook. "I, I, I, me, me, me." 🙄 "your looking" - best selling author 🤭

View attachment 1893150

Give you nightmares that
I've just unfollowed her. I only followed her yesterday for the pics and videos 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really hope this London trip sparks some wanderlust in him. Canny wait to see him being uncultured n eating chips in other places ootside his hometown xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"These people are bleeping stunning"

Grinch has 1001 hard as nails faces, and Stacey's sister looks like she's been dug up. 💀

Clearly his Kerry katona eyesbawls were pissed the day, hens.... 🙃
And greedy looks like a space hopper with comedy teef

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I watched a bit of the dots of doom and all I can say is…… he’s done well never mentioning he’s partially sighted until now. Shame he can’t get a guide dog as Rayn wouldn’t be overly fond of it.

still convinced he’s a parody, he CAN’T be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Long time lurker, first time poster. I can’t with him! Why is he talking like he’s just discovered a little known hidden gem called London?! He’s an absolute lunatic. “I don’t like hot weather” but forever got the heating on full blast, sat under a blanket aww cozy in pyjamas designed for 8 year olds. “Can’t stand sunbathing” but has literally never been anywhere anyone would ever sunbathe. I’ve abandoned the dots of doom for my own sanity. His level of delusion is infuriating!
Sing it hen ...chanting u oan fae the rooftops and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s literally ran straight intae the cupboard hotel room, threw the woodlouse ontae the single bed and started filming with excitement. We were promised big things in January and I’m not disappointed so far and so forth.
That bed is absolutely hilarious. Everything about him is tragic, from his hedgehog hair do to his orthopaedic womens trabs

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched a bit of the dots of doom and all I can say is…… he’s done well never mentioning he’s partially sighted until now. Shame he can’t get a guide dog as Rayn wouldn’t be overly fond of it.

still convinced he’s a parody, he CAN’T be real.
He has stories saved about his Kerry Katonas: IYDKGTK 👉🏻 My problem💎

"Kerry Katonas has to do with the cornea of your eye shape."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Canny wait to see how long the new 4k followers last afore they get sick a his moaning, bleep washings, hovel tours, grease-laden diet, 1000 dots a doom in the hoosecoat, and absolutely nae cleaning content💎
What's even better, there might be 4k swerving out of their lane and joining us here 🥔❤

• Haha
How many fuc*ing times did he have to say fuc*king?

What a patronising prick constantly referring to grown adult women as ‘lassies’

I don’t understand if his eyesight is as bad as he claims, how can he work as a cleaner, you need to be able to see if something is dirty or clean, surely? and even on a basic health and safety level, you need to be able to read product labels etc? Wonder if anyone from his work is watching his dots ‘o’ doooom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t understand her either. In her words she's spent the last three nights sofa surfing and air beds. There's no way l would that. Surely she can afford a Premier Inn or BandB.
Stupid woman.
If he had bought his own sofa some the chesterfield fold out to a sofa bed but that's what happens when you take any freebies it is always isn't ideal or suitable but hey he got a 2nd free sofa. If I had a box like Marion least I would do is change bed and offer it and sleep on sofa myself but the again some people probably don't feel comfortable sleeping in a bed 2 men share (not being homophobic just facts lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The state of her.
Top row: Not using his phone because she wants to "soap it all in"
Middle row: Those pink trousers. 💀
A size small woodlouse coat.
Bottom row: ........

20230118_230054-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh my god those salmon troosers. Makes it look like he’s got skin hingin fae his knees n his cankle flaps are aw wrinkled

• Haha
  • Sick
How do you think oor @Madge2022 got through a bottle of sweet dry wine hen?
@Madge2022 You'se are not alone hen 🍸🍹🍾 and i couldnt finish the dots of doom 🤣 Im absolutely affronted pished

You never fail ta make me clutch ma beak 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to all the new hens on this page you will prob unfollow Dora the Explorer but this is by far the best thread on Tattle stay for the beak clutching

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.