Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 minutes of my life I am never getting back.

So he can't see but there's loads to see.
Its cauld but its hot.
Its chaotic and hectic but that's his vibe.
Hes been around celebs at his brothers events but he hates being in rooms of people he doesn't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So H slept on a sofa or air bed in Marion's?
I doubt he's got an air bed so must had been to slab sofa she stayed on 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She definitely been reading here on her wee train journey home. Hi Maria hen👋🏽
Playing that fake anxiety MH card is so infuriating 🤬 bleep needs a good throat punch!!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I am full of this lurgy doing the rounds and he's really annoyed me with the fake anxiety, i know a few people at the DWP so quite tempted to do a wee anonymous tip off…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I was in London a fortnight ago and it was a bit warmer than it is now. It wasn’t boiling on the TUBE (subway 🖕🏼) Yes it is in the summer months but not in January. Maybe she should have taken the ridiculous duvet coat off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As a human. Not a tattler. I found that Instagram story a really difficult watch. The narrative of us mere morals could not understand how to be around “celebrities” but he knows because of this fictional life hes led.. urgh it was difficult to hear as he sits in his bed sit. Really embarrassing. Also I’m Scottish but please can someone educate me what affronted in that context means.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As a human. Not a tattler. I found that Instagram story a really difficult watch. The narrative of is mere morals could not understand how to be around “celebrities” but he knows because of this fictional life head led urgh it was difficult to hear as he sits in his bed sit. Really embarrassing. Also I’m Scottish but please can someone educate me what affronted in that context means.
Embarrassed I think?!

Reactions: 16
Tae be fair av walked inty the wrong doors when pished (mair than 2 wines) in restaurants and bars anaw… but no inty the kitchens but inty the men’s toilets. Just a fuzzy vision a men standing at urinals, naecunt said anything tae me, a should’ve mibby used that as an opportunity but aye.

Canny believe wee Maz is shocked that the capital city a the UK and most populated city is busy, who would’ve a bleeping thought? Also he does realise that you can go on holiday tae a cawld country right? Sweden, Iceland etc… the world just isny the UK and Spain Mazda. He canny go oan holiday cos he spunks aw his petty cash oan tat and shite #facts💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sounds like he thinks the only type of holidays abroad are ones to hot countries where you go and sit on a beach the whole time. Doesn’t he realise that being well travelled is so much more than that? He really is dense. As loads of you have said countless times before, I’d almost feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a nasty piece of tit.

Reactions: 25
She’s literally ran straight intae the cupboard hotel room, threw the woodlouse ontae the single bed and started filming with excitement. We were promised big things in January and I’m not disappointed so far and so forth.
I’d go ape tit if I got that room 😂 but I’m a spoilt witch. Back in my laine I go and so on

Who are these used tampons??? Poppyjmg you better be a troll otherwise DM me hun you need help

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"These people are bleeping stunning"

Grinch has 1001 hard as nails faces, and Stacey's sister looks like she's been dug up. 💀

Clearly his Kerry katona eyesbawls were pissed the day, hens.... 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Bloody hell ma lovelies, am behind again because ma bastard real joab is expecting me to put in some actual graft and it’s interfering with this joab that ain’t ma joab. Have just watched his reel, feckin home from home for him that shoebox of a hotel room wasn’t it! Tight bastards, bet they searched for cheapest hotel room in London 🤣
Anyway, 13 bespoke pages to catch up on already! Oh & Martin, here’s what it means to be affronted 🤦🏻‍♀️ You need to learn to research words you don’t fully understand before trying to use them 👍🏻
8DF5D5C7-7AF2-4FD0-8CAB-739979D7EAB5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker, first time poster. I can’t with him! Why is he talking like he’s just discovered a little known hidden gem called London?! He’s an absolute lunatic. “I don’t like hot weather” but forever got the heating on full blast, sat under a blanket aww cozy in pyjamas designed for 8 year olds. “Can’t stand sunbathing” but has literally never been anywhere anyone would ever sunbathe. I’ve abandoned the dots of doom for my own sanity. His level of delusion is infuriating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Youse have made ma day I'm only catching up cos I had to do ma job that is ma job today after our big adventure to London for a night but this is pure class, Marionton Bear, the nakey tracksuit, Harry Potter had a bigger space under the stairs than his hotel room and Maria's Adventures- what a way to start the year with Martin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 keep it coming
Btw also need to change my PP thanks hen 😘
His nakey tracksuit is pure stunning ma wee hen. 😘💎
Snapchat-498492745.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I was in London a fortnight ago and it was a bit warmer than it is now. It wasn’t boiling on the TUBE (subway 🖕🏼) Yes it is in the summer months but not in January. Maybe she should have taken the ridiculous duvet coat off 🙄
I was on the Tube underground during the heatwave last summer and it was boiling almost as boiling as the actual Subway in NY during the summer
I think our Maria should adventure to the big apple to compare 🤣🤣

I'm off to Google Kerry Katonas eye 👀 strange he's totally blind outside his postcode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.