Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to comment again tonight he's such a liar if he has Keratoconus why does he not wear glasses or contact lenses to help with his vision ? Surely you would do anything you could to help your condition. Also if it is as bad as he is saying how can he have done the jobs he has if his vision is that bad and also he wouldn't be able to see to write the things he does on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So… are we saying that a 40 year old man, that lives a 4 hour train journey away, has never been to London, the capital of the country before…..???

He is so unbelievably tragic. What a loser. There’s no way he’s ever been to that place “abroad” either in that case!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So he's basically putting what's left of his eye sight at risk to claim disability benefit? Wear glasses you bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Was Martin in London? I’d never have guessed it.
Goes on one trip and thinks he’s great. It’s embarrassing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I need to comment again tonight he's such a liar if he has Keratoconus why does he not wear glasses or contact lenses to help with his vision ? Surely you would do anything you could to help your condition. Also if it is as bad as he is saying how can he have done the jobs he has if his vision is that bad and also he wouldn't be able to see to write the things he does on Instagram.
Exactly. I've never known anyone trip themselves up as much as he does. He must think everyone's as stupid as himself 🙄

Derek got up with him. And did what exactly?!. Honestly, those two are the biggest fannies on two legs 🤣

Screenshot_20230119-070606_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Derek obviously got up with him to guide him through the high footfall area to the living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
And how much ‘Annual Leave’ daes Fatso get? Considering he only works fae about an hour a day! I’m in the wrang Joab (this app is no my Joab)
Morning ya bunch of 🐍'key trolls. I don't know so I'm getting to know....In the West of Scottyland (west is best) "Fae" means from, does it also mean for in other parts of this glorious country?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me mario must be a good ride or something, Derek travels all the way to that there London, surprises him wae a gift, and noo he gets up wae him in the middle of the night even though he has Tae be up at daft o clock, am presuming fur work. Then he lets the selfish wee bleep put oan a movie while he slurps his tea, whilst trying Tae get the last hour or so of shut eye.

Look at Mario's highlights ' new adventures, frames, Christmas 2022' then look at Hannah's ... 'cyprus, Mexico, Portugal, etc' how is the wee scrote no embarrassed!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
He'll be raging when he see's the boujee sofa stains have been spotted 🤣 Deeks cakes will be getting launched aff his heid 🫣

Just seen his muse Mr C has landed a TV job on Sort your life out with SS, oh to be a fly on the wall when he sees that 🤣
He will be mop kicking his way outta his lane and onto a raging bespoke tat buying haul, but still we move, ma lovelies.

Och Ima need ma.own shart card if she carries on like this. Karma on me arse and all, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning ya bunch of 🐍'key trolls. I don't know so I'm getting to know....In the West of Scottyland (west is best) "Fae" means from, does it also mean for in other parts of this glorious country?
Aye hen it means the same thing. I know it’s hard tae understaun him when the veneers are aboot fawing oot his mooth so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean, you would close the cludgie lid before filming, wouldn’t you? Why does he do everything wrong?
Was just thinking that, so many of these instaloons show reels and their seats are always up, in my house (with a front and back door 😉) they are always down, is that not usual🤔

Reactions: 13
It's Marion and her bespoke spelling on this app, spine bright me lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A maself known this isn't a Greedy thread - and I have nae got the time to get to know her thread. Mario's thread fae life. I saw her post he shared. She's a narcissistic crook. "I, I, I, me, me, me." 🙄 "your looking" - best selling author 🤭

View attachment 1893150

Give you nightmares that
People really buy any old shite. Wonder which book has the most lies, should be classed as fiction and nae debates!

I really hope this London trip sparks some wanderlust in him. Canny wait to see him being uncultured n eating chips in other places ootside his hometown xoxo
Screaming 🤣 Marion cud dae a combined travel and eating chips show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.