Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now bear with me hear folks... Does anyone remember that show with Karl Pilkington and Ricky Gervais where they sent Karl to China, Egypt etc?? Totally out of his comfort zone and he hated everything! I can see Mario n Deek doing something similar but maybe just UK as I doubt they have passports.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Now bear with me hear folks... Does anyone remember that show with Karl Pilkington and Ricky Gervais where they sent Karl to China, Egypt etc?? Totally out of his comfort zone and he hated everything! I can see Mario n Deek doing something similar but maybe just UK as I doubt they have passports.
An idiot abroad, hen.
Mariaโ€™s adventures in London. Same.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He did say recently that he had a 12 hour shift that day so who knows (and actually who cares) how many hours he does.
We need a wee bespoke Polis ta come ta Tattle and let us ken. Someone whos truncheon wisney polished ta perfection so aye
I care how many hours he does because I suspect heโ€™s a benefit cheat and heโ€™s also a massive liar so I donโ€™t believe he did a 12 hour shift either as he never works more than 12 mins usually

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No going to lie, him getting shopped for benefit fraud and made to pay it aw back would be utter vibes and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Whos ,Maria ? Dis she go to London with the poor unfortunate looking soul too ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No going to lie, him getting shopped for benefit fraud and made to pay it aw back would be utter vibes and so forth
Dismantling the media wall, selling plastic candy canes and 500 duvet sets oan vinted. Wee buckled shelves stripped bare oaf orange make up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I care how many hours he does because I suspect heโ€™s a benefit cheat and heโ€™s also a massive liar so I donโ€™t believe he did a 12 hour shift either as he never works more than 12 mins usually
Your quite right hen if he is then thats no right. Am affronted that I have annoyed you, sending tons o love and apologies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Back to his boring life of promoting air diffusers, wax melts etc.. How not to live your life like, Mario ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Screenshot_20230119-132936_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
DumDim Derek went to London with gifts as he was on a guilt trip after spending the night in grinder hooking up with real men!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ†

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've just caught up on the dots of doom, if he's so blind then how does he know where to look for the pictures being taken when he was on his 24 hour adventure , I'm confused ๐Ÿคฃ I wear glasses as I'd never be able to go outside without them or drive (smell the wealth) He's talking absolute tit ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the fact he thinks you only go beach holidays, wow! What a sad duck. There are countries that aren't beach destinations ,Marion, as I'm not a beach babe either and still manage to travel outside my hometown.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All this talk of being blind I think is her angling fae a move oan medical grounds. She knows he ainโ€™t getting oot of that flat any other way, so heโ€™s after a wee disability pad the noo
She's absalootly no movin fae her 'safe space' unless the new hoos has a back n front door, 5 minutes walk fae castle avicci and has wee red cords he can puhl when she's shat hersel. Marion's gonnae have his own wee Mrs Begg. If yae don't know who she is then get tae know hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Your quite right hen if he is then thats no right. Am affronted that I have annoyed you, sending tons o love and apologies
You havenโ€™t annoyed me ma lovely Iโ€™m just annoyed at mario and his scheming ways and calling it out on here as getting Derk to pick him up was a massive show incase DWP weโ€™re watching

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hens, nae jokes but I just read a message in a volunteer group I'm in. Someone who has vision impairment is looking for someone to accompany them on walks. Am awful but I was pure clutching ma beak at the idea of Marion putting out an ad for a walking buddy. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคญ

DumDim Derek went to London with gifts as he was on a guilt trip after spending the night in grinder hooking up with real men!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ†
And all Deekz got was the leftovers nobody wanted from Mrs Greedy's lunch ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.