Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of being blind I think is her angling fae a move oan medical grounds. She knows he ain’t getting oot of that flat any other way, so he’s after a wee disability pad the noo
Aye a wee pensioners bungalow fur the pair of auld spinsters, he will play on not able to climb the stairs of Beirut towers so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All this talk of being blind I think is her angling fae a move oan medical grounds. She knows he ain’t getting oot of that flat any other way, so he’s after a wee disability pad the noo
I was about to say the same. He’s gearing up for scaving something the fat slag!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly. I've never known anyone trip themselves up as much as he does. He must think everyone's as stupid as himself 🙄

Derek got up with him. And did what exactly?!. Honestly, those two are the biggest fannies on two legs 🤣

View attachment 1893781
Deed Deek got up with him to place Marion the man child on his lap and tried to rock him back to sleep singing Whitney Gently to him.

The S.I.T.Y post I seen that pic on Instagram over a week ago, stop claiming your such a fan of Whitney, sex in the city, Mariah and being so behind on reposting new things about them.
Back to his boring life now, only people that say they don't like aboard are the ones that have never step foot on a plane. I've yet to come across one person (apart Pinocchio of Paisley) that doesn't like being abroad not just for sun and Beach but just getting away, I literally count down the weeks, days until am away in the sun.
He can't go abroad now because then he will have contradicted himself, again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
New air diffuser (very quickly in the place of his “mario brand” air diffuser not two hours after advertising) with another on the way. Three air diffusers. He’s only got two rooms! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s worried that he’s already bought (another) air diffuser. Okay…so return one? Why does he feel the need to hoard so much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was £110, down to £60! 😲 lt has to be the ugliest diffuser out as well. Those two have no clue when it comes to spending money on crap. And l don't get why he needs three diffusers?!.

Yeah, he's back to his boring life alright 🙄
Screenshot_20230119-151447_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am honestly flabbergasted that Hannah is keeping him as a brand partner. Literally the next story of his ad is about a product that is exactly the same that he desperately wanted (because he knows his is tit). It speaks volumes.

The whole influencer #ad thing doesn’t really bother me. Sometimes I even see things and I’m like “ooh yeah actually, I like that” what does bother me is there is Absolutely zero loyalty from any of them. From brand to brand, it shows that they actually don’t rate the product at all. Especially in his case, it’s his own pissing collab that he’s making look tit ( I mean we all know it is anyway) but some dim sods don’t

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
3 air diffusers in a bedsit.
But It’s fine. It’s absolutely FINE.
Sooner their benefits are stopped the better, no idea of money and life, I used to think it was just Maria, but Dead Deek is just as bad. They are like stupid teenagers the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Was £110, down to £60! 😲 lt has to be the ugliest diffuser out as well. Those two have no clue when it comes to spending money on crap. And l don't get why he needs three diffusers?!.

Yeah, he's back to his boring life alright 🙄
View attachment 1894694
Treatit hisself for the wiki: 👆🏻 and another almost identical one from AMA is incoming.

I do nae believe Deekz buys all the treats. Marion does or he tells Deekz to.

3 air diffusers in a bedsit.
But It’s fine. It’s absolutely FINE.
Sooner their benefits are stopped the better, no idea of money and life, I used to think it was just Maria, but Dead Deek is just as bad. They are like stupid teenagers the pair of them.
And he also has those plug ins everywhere 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With all those diffusers it must be like the smoke in stars in their eyes when he opens the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'd love to know how is DM's are 'flooded with messages about his trip' when he has it set that his DM's are turned off 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd love to know how is DM's are 'flooded with messages about his trip' when he has it set that his DM's are turned off 🤥🤥🤥
Ma lovelie all the plebs that had messaged him before he turned off story replies can still flood his inbox, outbox, letterbox and so forth 💎 👌🏻 So aye it’s all the lovelies that are absolutely obsessed with Maria’s adventures in London. Get tae know X mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma loveleis a have tae ask.. maybe a need tae get tae Ken but.. if Martins eyesight is that bad.. why doesn’t he wear glasses? 💋💋

Reactions: 18
We’re in for stories galore over the next week with all his wee new followers. Then the impending come down when they all unfollow 😂 so aye. 👉🍹 at the ready so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is Mr C.?
Sorry doll, think I had a brain fart, I got Mr Carrington and Andrew Wheatcroft mixed up 🥴 Can smell the fumes from the tat cave and they've sent me dolally 👀

Another air freshener 🙄 smell the debt, he's trying desperately to keep up with the lassies. They are like a pair of bampots playing hoosies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.