Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahm reading this as he's still going to collab with Eeeva May but they're ditching his Tom Ford doooop and he's going to mix his own bespoke wealthy scent. I do enjoy the idea of him being dumped but! We move!
Thats how I read it tae, I think he's just latching on to oor hannahs new journee and talking as if he owns half her business and their business partners.
Shes told him they need to phase out the bespoke Tom Ford becuz its embarrassing and she's realised noo that even the auld nana across the road can make bespoke Tom Ford melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A love how he’s aw bragging, up early and daeing a 12 hour shift (allegedly) … it’s a normal day for most folk you fat, scrounging, lazy slag!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Out of his box and into......

EDINBURGH!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230113-142647_Instagram.jpg

Or will she go to Paisley meaning Marion doesn't have to venture far at all? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ahm reading this as he's still going to collab with Eeeva May but they're ditching his Tom Ford doooop and he's going to mix his own bespoke wealthy scent. I do enjoy the idea of him being dumped but! We move!

I could be wrang. If he didn't speak in bleeping riddles we could all get tae know.
That's what I'm thinking as well. Just bin him, Hannah! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, ma lovelies I missed him reading Greedys so-called book.

What the hell, he took 4 hours ta read it, which doesna surprise me considering the font is for blind people. the spacing is double and it contains pages of puzzles.
I don't know how all the instfuckers get to publish books.

324700178_695656092011072_1894389199769291132_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A love how he’s aw bragging, up early and daeing a 12 hour shift (allegedly) … it’s a normal day for most folk you fat, scrounging, lazy slag!
A 12 hour shift for him is his wee truncheon polishing joab in the mornings for a couple of hrs.... Back hame tae get awww cosy for 9 hrs then his wee 1 hr slot cleaning his brothers hoose oan a Friday. He goes by the start time of his first joab and the end time oaf his second joab and pretends he's done a 12hr shift the wee gremlin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.