Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ED488FFB-7CE7-424B-A12B-EA6FFBB4EB48.png
He’s off somewhere wae Hannah then 🤔 wonder if deek will tag along tae help him cross roads and so forth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hullo ma lovelies. Just gotta say I've had a real shitter this day aw dawn, being a parent to a 4 month old has kicked ma klarna arse and I've felt like mop kicking the baby oot the house (pick between front or back door smell the wealth). But we move. You have cheered me up the night, been clutching ma beak and quilt quivering (nae sharting here and nae debates) going to bed with a smile on ma face. Thank you. Spine bright and tattie hearts 🫶🏼❤
Hen, keep you power and tell that baby to stay in it's lane and so forth. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screaming for no reason, trying to give her a bottle and she's pushing it out and stuffing her fist in instead then screaming because she doesn't have any milk 🤯 is it too late for a refund?
I hope you have some help so you can get a break. ❤ Our children had their first teeth appear at 3 and 4 months. Brutal. 🤯

I’m coming oot of ma Laine to say I hate Greedy, the lying conning Fraudster bleep. THE END! 👍
I don't know anything about her but I just looked on her IG and her head looks like a potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope you have some help so you can get a break. ❤ Our children had their first teeth appear at 3 and 4 months. Brutal. 🤯

I don't know anything about her but I just looked on her IG and her head looks like a potato.
A short version of “Greedy”
Once upon a time there was a Fraudster called Greedy. Her and her girlfriend scammed local pensioners for thousands and thousands of £. Police called and girlfriend agreed to take the blame as Greedy pregnant, even though everyone local knew she was involved. Later on, still together, more fraudstering and girlfriend takes the blame fully again as child number 2 coming and Greedy carrying it. They split and ex goes to prison. Greedy moves onto “H”. Much more recently, H cons people over FM perfume sales and takes money but doesn’t fulfil orders. Greedy does a dodgy raffle for a charity and funds are amis. She agrees to support a charity and commits to things then cocks it up and lets the charity down. She had a collection with In the Style and is later dropped by them, but like a moody teenager says she chose to walk, and deletes every single outfit and grid post ever mentioning them off her account. Every time she is called out for anything she cites MH and goes to bed for a couple of days. She now brings out a shite book that’s basically rehashing the book that Mrs Hinch did, whilst also written to make Greedys life story sound like she’s the new messiah. I won’t mention her again on this page, but seriously Mario is annoying but fairly harmless. She is an out and out Fraudster bleep. Phew sermon over! 🙌💎

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Once upon a time there was a Fraudster called Greedy. Her and her girlfriend scammed local pensioners for thousands and thousands of £. Police called and girlfriend agreed to take the blame as Greedy pregnant, even though everyone local knew she was involved. Later on, still together, more fraudstering and girlfriend takes the blame fully again as child number 2 coming and Greedy carrying it. They split and ex goes to prison. Greedy moves onto “H”. Much more recently, H cons people over FM perfume sales and takes money but doesn’t fulfil orders. Greedy does a dodgy raffle for a charity and funds are amis. She agrees to support a charity and commits to things then cocks it up and lets the charity down. She had a collection with In the Style and is later dropped by them, but like a moody teenager says she chose to walk, and deletes every single outfit and grid post ever mentioning them off her account. Every time she is called out for anything she cites MH and goes to bed for a couple of days. She now brings out a shite book that’s basically rehashing the book that Mrs Hinch did, whilst also written to make Greedys life story sound like she’s the new messiah. I won’t mention her again on this page, but seriously Mario is annoying but fairly harmless. She is an out and out Fraudster bleep. Phew sermon over! 🙌💎
Have to say I never heard of Greedy. Is that a Real or a made up name

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need to get to know about her 🤯🤯🤯
I masel never mind another influenza name being mentioned here, especially when Marion is on a comma break xxx

View attachment 1878246He’s off somewhere wae Hannah then 🤔 wonder if deek will tag along tae help him cross roads and so forth
Ah called it. It's his "client" Hannah's leaving do for him now he's been sacked.

Screenshot_20230113-010359_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s Charlotte Greedy, she is vile. Read her wiki
Will do when I have some spare time. Bet its not as funny as oor Mazdas though, that is one of the funniest things I've ever read! Best Wiki on Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Will do when I have some spare time. Bet its not as funny as oor Mazdas though, that is one of the funniest things I've ever read! Best Wiki on Tattle!
I've just read her wiki. It's a quick read if you're not blind with Kerry Katonitis. She's vile.

Greedy and Marion are alike: "Charlotte the self proclaimed Internet sensation with a 10/10 personality, claims to have numerous health complaints including IBS and BPD. Lucky for her she can eat fajita pasta and 6 day old beef stew and drink alcohol to excess without any problems.

A hilarious wiki that had masel clutching ma beak is Katie Hayes'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pffttt I'm definitely not following that horrible species

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just waiting for Mario and his app, to get outta his lane and become a bespoke best selling author.
Working titles include:
'Ma life in the Shart Lane'
'Candy Lane, the edge of insanity'
'Voices from a bumming fort'
'Not without my #gifted hot chocolate station'
'Mop kicking with Marion, ma life in dance'
'Vuew from the bus, a modern take on transport'
'Shattered while shinning bright'
'Smelling the wealth, ma journey from ma sofa'
And so on, and so forth, ma hens.

I've just read her wiki. It's a quick read if you're not blind with Kerry Katonitis. She's vile.

Greedy and Marion are alike: "Charlotte the self proclaimed Internet sensation with a 10/10 personality, claims to have numerous health complaints including IBS and BPD. Lucky for her she can eat fajita pasta and 6 day old beef stew and drink alcohol to excess without any problems.

A hilarious wiki that had masel clutching ma beak is Katie Hayes'.
Also is rather fond of crying into her cornflakes, when in need of some top flight instahun attention. Sorry hens, I get back into ma bespoke lane, aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1878221
Gone down a bit of a wurum hole on Google images of bleeping weird rollercoasters but I’ve found the fairground version of Derek as well as Paisley’s Peached Whale. Even has his gingivitis gums and gappy teeth, bulbous nose and eyes like pissholes in the snow when he’s as baked as a goose
Peached whale 🤣⚰ this thread is on fire like Marion's bumhole after a castleveechi nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eh my lovelies speaking of his wiki, am I going Kerry katonas or is oor Marion’s asda pepper story missing fae his wiki? I don’t even remember the full story to add it masel jist that he had a tantrum at a till for some reason and I think maybe pepper was spilled? I don’t know ma lovelies but if someone helps me get to know we can get it updated to include that wee cracker. Am sure this was way before Rayn went aw Gwen Stefani oan us so aye n so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Screaming for no reason, trying to give her a bottle and she's pushing it out and stuffing her fist in instead then screaming because she doesn't have any milk 🤯 is it too late for a refund?
Did ye no get the wean on Klarna? If they’ll no give you a refund, pop it on Etsy ma luvlie, it’s homemade!

4 months is absolute torture, as is teething. Anbesol, Calpol and gin for you 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marion on Monday: I cannae see and have to ask people for help 🧑‍🦯

Marion on Thursday: Read this book in 4 hours 👌

Get in the bin Marion, even though you wouldn’t fit you fat bleep
Sounds like a wee bespoke Craig David song ma lovelie #singithen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.